New!DVDFab 9.0.5.0 Beta is out (July 20, 2013)

vbimport

New!DVDFab 9.0.5.0 Beta is out

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB9_BETA

New!DVDFab 9.0.5.0 Beta is out (July 20, 2013)

[B]Admin note: This installer asks to close windows explorer when running. You may have difficulty restarting windows if you agree. It seems to install correctly if you select the lower (“Do not Close …”) option and continue. This response may vary with your windows version.

[/B]New: Added support for new Java protections.
New: Added support for multiple audio track output for m2ts profiles.
New: Added support customize image of menu for Blu-ray and DVD Creator.
New: Some minor changes and improvements.
Fix: A freeze problem when opening source and then click cancel button in certain cases.
Fix: A problem that missing task process number when burning and creating, such as: Task 1/2.
Fix: Some localization issues for JA-JP.
Fix: A pixilated problem when playing back the copied Blu-ray 3D disc with Blu-ray 3D Stand-alone player, such as: Wreck_It_Ralph_3D.
Fix: A problem that cannot open physics Blu-ray disc in certain cases, such as: Fantastic4_2.
Fix: A freeze problem when copying Blu-ray with both Lightning-Recoding and “Convert DTS/LPCM to AC3” option are enabled.
Fix: A freeze problem when copying Blu-ray 3D disc to Blu-ray SBS 3D in certain cases, such as: Cars_2_3D and Puss_in_Boots_3D.
Fix: A problem that failed to rip Blu-ray disc to Galaxy Note II in certain cases.
Fix: A problem that “Display the forced subtitle only” option does not work for in certain cases.
Fix: A crash problem when ripping Blu-ray disc in certain cases, such as: Mariah_Carey_The_Adventures_of_Mimi.
Fix: A crash problem when converting or creating with mkv files in certain cases.
Fix: A problem that converting failed when switching the language of DVDFab to ZH-TW.
Fix: A crash problem when previewing file source in certain cases.
Fix: A crash problem when converting .avi file in certain cases.
Fix: A freeze problem when creating to Blu-ray in certain cases.

Wow, an update from the future. Thanks Wombler

That’s funny it didn’t ask me or I may have missed it on install, but it works fine.:wink:

[QUOTE=AGJ;2693152]Wow, an update from the future. Thanks Wombler[/QUOTE]

Heh heh… right place, right time. :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=alan1476;2693154]That’s funny it didn’t ask me or I may have missed it on install, but it works fine.;)[/QUOTE]

It didn’t affect me either so it must only be an issue on certain configurations. :iagree:

The warning was only issued a while after the original update.

[B]Wombler[/B]

You wait and see, when V9 is perfect and no glitches are left, Version 10 will come out.:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2693190]You wait and see, when V9 is perfect and no glitches are left, Version 10 will come out.:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

LOL, that’s always the way of things. :iagree:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=AGJ;2693152]Wow, an update from the future. Thanks Wombler[/QUOTE]

I wonder if he used his delorean? :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Miroku44444;2693411]I wonder if he used his delorean? :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]
You do know that yesterday was the day that the Professor went to in the future with the Flux Capacitor Delorian.:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

I thought it was 2015, 30 years into the future from 1985?

Back to the Future Part II is a 1989 American science fiction comedy film and the second installment of the Back to the Future trilogy. As with all three films, it was directed by Robert Zemeckis, scripted by Bob Gale, and stars Michael J. Fox, Christopher Lloyd, Thomas F. Wilson and Lea Thompson. Parts II and III were filmed back-to-back—with some scenes filmed concurrently—and released six months apart. All of the films in the series are set with 1985 as present time, in continuance of the original story.

After repairing the damage to history by making his parents fall in love in 1955, Marty McFly returns to 1985. While there, his friend Dr. Emmett Brown has him travel to 2015 to prevent his future son from getting involved with Biff Tannen’s grandson, Griff. However, Biff travels to 1955 and completely alters history. Marty and Doc travel to 1955 to stop Biff so they can restore the original timeline, while in doing so they must avoid encountering their past counterparts.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrIqYeRVzHE

[QUOTE=Miroku44444;2693420]I thought it was 2015, 30 years into the future from 1985?[/QUOTE] Yes, but alan1476 is actually posting from 2015! :bigsmile: