New!DVDFab 9.0.3.7 Beta for Windows is out (April 27, 2013)

vbimport

New!DVDFab 9.0.3.7 Beta is out

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB9_BETA

New!DVDFab 9.0.3.7 Beta is out (April 27, 2013)

New: Added support for a new copy protection as found on “Jack Reacher”.
New: Added support to create Top Menu for DVD creator.
New: Added support to output both 5.1 AC3 and 2.0 AAC audio tracks for AppleTV profile.
Fix: A crash problem when connecting power for laptop computer.
Fix: A crash problem when installer finished in certain cases.
Fix: An oversize problem when copying Blu-ray disc to Full Disc BD25 in certain cases.
Fix: A freeze problem when creating mp4/m2ts/ts file sources to DVD and Blu-ray.

Thanx Wombler!
I would like to say how impressed I am with the speed of version 9, it rips!

[QUOTE=dave.evill;2686091]Thanx Wombler!
I would like to say how impressed I am with the speed of version 9, it rips![/QUOTE]

I’ve been impressed with it too and there’ll be a Myce exclusive full review of DVDFab DVD Copy version 9 published here hopefully within the next few days.

[B]Wombler[/B]

I have downloaded the newest version, i can read them just fine but when i get to the end where i put in blank media it keeps asking me for double layer disc does anyone know how i can change this thanks
using the dvd5

[QUOTE=caitie1989;2686381]I have downloaded the newest version, i can read them just fine but when i get to the end where i put in blank media it keeps asking me for double layer disc does anyone know how i can change this thanks
using the dvd5[/QUOTE]

There’s a drop down menu at the bottom that allows you to select the output size.

It’s set to DVD-9 by default so you need to change this to DVD-5 before you start whatever process you’re carrying out.

This will automatically compress the files to fit a single layer DVD-5 disc.

[B]Wombler[/B]