New!DVDFab 9.0.3.2 Qt Beta is out (April 1, 2013)

vbimport

New!DVDFab 9.0.3.2 Qt Beta is out

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB9_BETA

New!DVDFab 9.0.3.2 Qt Beta is out (April 1, 2013)

New: Added support for WMV 10 output with 5.1 audio tracks.
New: Added support to remember the user operation on user interface.
New: Added support to modify volume label for Blu-ray/DVD creator.
New: Added new profiles.
Fix: A layout problem when set the DIP to 125 or 150.
Fix: A crash problem when burn DVD with VSO burning engine in certain cases.
Fix: A problem that should not enable “Convert DTS/PCM to AC3” when copying Blu-ray to BD50/BD25.
Fix: A problem that cannot select multiple audio tracks with profile “mp4.audiocopy” and “mp4.passthrough”.
Fix: A crash problem when ripping with mpeg4 profiles in 2-pass mode.
Fix: A freeze problem when playing the converted result in PS3.
Fix: An A/V sync problem when ripping DVD to mkv.remux in certain cases.
Fix: A crash problem when converting Blu-ray to DVD in certain cases, such as: Bad teacher, Battleship, Prometheus, Chris_Botti.iso.
Fix: A problem that cannot create chapter for DVD creator.
Fix: A problem that the created disc cannot be played by stand-alone player in certain cases.

Thanks Alan. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Thanks Alan

Thanks, Alan. BTW, I haven’t noticed any updates for version 8 lately. Does any one know if that version is no more? I myself have been waiting for the newer version(9) to function without as many glitches I’d read about in previous threads. Have only tried it a couple of times with earlier versions:cool:.

[QUOTE=baggman;2683135]Thanks, Alan. BTW, I haven’t noticed any updates for version 8 lately. Does any one know if that version is no more? I myself have been waiting for the newer version(9) to function without as many glitches I’d read about in previous threads. Have only tried it a couple of times with earlier versions:cool:.[/QUOTE]

I haven’t seen that officially confirmed yet for the Windows version but I know that the Mac won’t be getting any more version 8 updates.

I’ve been doing a lot of testing of version 9 recently and it’s good enough now IMO for there to be a switchover so this may well happen quite soon.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Found some nice “bugs”:

If your videocard drivers don’t work. (HP Laptop with Intel HD3000/ATI AMD 7470 combo) then DVDFab may crash instantly. You only need to perfect your initial video card drivers though.

Despite having an ATI AMD GPU for performance, it cannot detect it, it seems.

[QUOTE=Wombler;2683166]I haven’t seen that officially confirmed yet for the Windows version but I know that the Mac won’t be getting any more version 8 updates.

I’ve been doing a lot of testing of version 9 recently and it’s good enough now IMO for there to be a switchover so this may well happen quite soon.

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

Seems to me that’s what’s happening :iagree: Thanks for the heads up :cool: .

Problem with the source file when attempting download.

What’s up?

Thanks [I]alan1476[/I]. My son still regards this as one of best and simpliest app for back-up of BD movies. :clap:
I just hopes he paid the last licence… University student :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=DARKSHARKX;2683962]Problem with the source file when attempting download…[/QUOTE] When you are a windoze user, maybe it´s on time to disable all your “down-load managers” and best of all to restore/ reinstall windoze or swip to linux. :bigsmile: Dooh.

BTW, No probz to download from posted link in linux/ mozilla on my lappy here.

[QUOTE=DARKSHARKX;2683962]Problem with the source file when attempting download.

What’s up?[/QUOTE]

I’m not sure but it seems to be working fine for me here.

[B]Wombler[/B]

The link for Fab V9.0.3.2 will download V9.0.3.3 but please wait until they have it posted on their website, there is a slight issue with the internet connection on their end, they are working diligently on it and will have it fixed asap. I will also post here when the developer tells me too.