New!DVDFab 9.0.3.0 Qt Beta is out (March 15, 2013

New!DVDFab 9.0.3.0 Qt Beta is out
New!DVDFab 9.0.3.0 Qt Beta is out

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB9_BETA

New!DVDFab 9.0.3.0 Qt Beta is out (March 15, 2013)

New: Added support for task queue.
Fix: A problem that cannot select region code for DVD automatically.
Fix: A freeze problem when copying Blu-ray disc to BD25, such as: Led Zeppelin Celebration Day.
Fix: A static audio problem when playing file converted by DVD Ripper on Windows Media Player and VLC Player.
Fix: A noise problem when ripping to Apple TV3.
Fix: A crash problem when ripping to mkv.audiocopy profile with multiple audio tracks.
Fix: A crash problem after selected “Deinterlacing” option during the ripping process.

I’m finding when I back up and rip one of my original DVD’s that I’m ending up with all the Audio files when I only want the Best English one. An example was my “Rise of The Guardians”. Ripping to DVD5 I was going to have to compress it-68% approx.

I usually use DVD REBUILDER PRO to rencode as I own the original program of J. Dobbs for I get better quality. I found that there were 4 different English files.

Can anyone tell me how I can set the 9.0.3.0 program to only use the one I want (as U could see all the Audio files to choose from in Version 8).

I would appreciate any help that could be given me.

Many Thanks!!

[QUOTE=PWANJO;2681240]I’m finding when I back up and rip one of my original DVD’s that I’m ending up with all the Audio files when I only want the Best English one. An example was my “Rise of The Guardians”. Ripping to DVD5 I was going to have to compress it-68% approx.

I usually use DVD REBUILDER PRO to rencode as I own the original program of J. Dobbs for I get better quality. I found that there were 4 different English files.

Can anyone tell me how I can set the 9.0.3.0 program to only use the one I want (as U could see all the Audio files to choose from in Version 8).

I would appreciate any help that could be given me.

Many Thanks!![/QUOTE]

Use Movie Only and then you can select the audio you want

I do use Movie Only all the time. Can I then go into Settings in this program to choose the Audio?

Thank you for the reply.

Thanks, I see now how to look at the Audio files, couldn’t see the woods for the trees. Got it now.

[QUOTE=PWANJO;2681289]Thanks, I see now how to look at the Audio files, couldn’t see the woods for the trees. Got it now.[/QUOTE]

Yeah if you’re in movie only mode all you do is click on the audio column heading and choose whichever one/ones you require.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Thanks AGJ and Wombler for your help. In Version 8, all the Audio files appeared and I would choose what I wanted. I have it now, should have realized.