New!DVDFab 9.0.2.4 Qt Beta is out (February 2, 2013)

New!DVDFab 9.0.2.4 Qt Beta is out
New!DVDFab 9.0.2.4 Qt Beta is out

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB9_BETA

New!DVDFab 9.0.2.4 Qt Beta is out (February 2, 2013)

New: Updated language files.
New: Added support for full uninstall/uninstall mode to allow users to choose whether remove personal data and customization.
Fix: A crash problem when opening some Blu-ray 3D sources in certain cases.
Fix: A crash problem when clicking “display forced subtitle only" option which was introduced in DVDFab9023Beta.
Fix: A crash problem of analysis process after cancelled the conversion in certain cases.
Fix: A problem that cannot close DVDfab while ripping process failed in common line mode.
Fix: A problem that cannot save the option “Default output type” to DVD Writer in Common Settings dialog.
Fix: A crash problem when clicking “OK” button of open external subtitle dialog in Blu-ray Copy mode in certain cases.
Fix: A problem that the external subtitle of copied Blu-ray 3D cannot display when playback by PowerDVD.
Fix: A problem that missing “Convert DTS/LPCM audio to AC3” option in certain cases.
Fix: A problem that no warning message when copying Blu-ray to ISO file but ImgBurn do not install.
Fix: A 500 problem when copying Blu-ray source twice in certain cases.
Fix: A problem that has not “Convert DTS/LPCM to AC-3” option when opening source which only has main title.
Fix: A crash problem when opening compressed Blu-ray 25BG movie in certain cases, such as: Dark Knight Rises.
Fix: A problem that without any limits range of the audio volume when changing it in advanced settings dialog of Ripper mode.
Fix: A problem that wrong 3d.mp4.passthrough profile in Ripper mode.
Fix: A problem that wrong profiles name of iPad.h264.multichannel and wmv.wma9.3D in Ripper mode.
Fix: A problem that missing audio copy profiles in Video Converter mode.
Fix: A problem that cannot rip Blu-ray 3D disc to 3d.avi.h264.audiocopy in 2-pass mode.
Fix: A freeze problem when ripping Blu-ray 3D disc to 3d.mkv.h264.aac file in 2-pass mode.
Fix: A problem that cannot render external subtitle in the left picture of 3D SBS movie in Blu-ray 3D Ripper mode.
Fix: A problem that cannot save resolution when editing profile in Ripper mode.
Fix: A 500 problem when ripping to NOKIA Lumia device in Blu-ray Ripper mode.
Fix: A freeze problem when ripping to mkv.h264.ac3 with PAL source in DVD ripper mode.
Fix: A 504 problem when ripping to mp4.h264.aac with mono channel in Blu-ray Ripper mode.
Fix: A problem that cannot delete customized profile in Ripper mode.
Fix: A problem that should not rip AC3 True-HD to AC3 with m2ts.audiocoy profile.
Fix: An external subtitle problem when ripping Blu-ray disc which contains multi m2ts streams.
Fix: A freeze problem when converting to Blu-ray in certain cases.
Fix: A crackle problem when converting m2ts.passthrough.h264.dts.hd.7.1.m2ts to DVD9.
Fix: An A/V sync problem when converting m2ts.passthrough.h264.dts.hd.7.1.m2ts to DVD5.
Fix: A problem that cannot create a menu for Blu-ray in command line mode.
Fix: A problem that only have one stream with multi files source in Blu-ray creator mode.
Fix: A problem that the created Blu-ray cannot be played on PowerDVD and TMT5 in Blu-ray creator mode.
Fix: A problem that should not set Mono channel or all profiles in Video Converter mode.
Fix: A problem that cannot back to menu after played the latest title when playing created
Fix: A freeze problem when using command line in DVD Creator mode which was introduced in DVDFab9018Beta.
Fix: A command line problem of Ripper and Converter which were introduced in DVDFab9018Beta.

Oooh big change log there! :slight_smile:

Thanks Alan. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2675834]Oooh big change log there! :slight_smile:

Thanks Alan. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]I guess took me ten minutes to read it.:eek:

[QUOTE=xorsists;2675881]I guess took me ten minutes to read it.:eek:[/QUOTE]

Ditto. :confused: Lots of changes.

Thanks Alan

writing a program of this magnatude is a daunting project. Something like this will never be over, there will always be changes and things that have to be tweaked, V9 is still in its infancy, but I use it and it works just fine for me and what i use it for. Using the Imgburn write program is the key to half of the issues being solved.

Yeah even version 8 was never perfect with VSO.

Using ImgBurn removes a lot of potential difficulties.

[B]Wombler[/B]

It still loses your key/registration if you disconnect from the internet