Time flies! Another two years have passed since the release of DVDFab 11. During the past two years, tons of improvements were made to further polish DVDFab 11. Now along with the recent innovations, it’s time to make another big jump — introducing the all-new DVDFab 12.
A quick glance of what’s new in DVDFab 12:
- All-new modern and elegant UI and color schemes: blue, light, dark, and 365;
- Pre-loaded with frequently used profiles for both mobile and home theaters;
- Introduced the Launchpad to access the modules and modes quickly and accurately;
- Introduced the Blu-ray to UHD Converter to upconvert regular Blu-rays to UHD Blu-rays;
- Introduced the Cloud Speedup technology to load sources much faster;
- Improved the Cloud Decryption to decrypt discs old and new much faster;
- Upgraded the UHD Drive Tool to support more drives and newest firmware;
- Enhanced the Blu-ray Creator module to allow users to customize menus;
- Automatically scan all subtitle streams to isolate and select forced subtitles;
- Improved the Ripper and Video Converter modules to allow custom H.264/H.265 settings;
- Tons more other fixes and improvements.
- More Info: https://www.dvdfab.cn/dvdfab12.htm?ad=forum
As a team, we really appreciate all your continued supports in all those passing years, and we of course sincerely hope that supports shall stay with us in the days to come.
We welcome your feedbacks, advice and suggestions to make DVDFab 12 a better product. Please don’t hesitate to let us know.
Download the Online Installer Here: https://dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB12
Download the Offline Installer Here:
DVDFab log default location:
For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab11\Log
For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab11> Log
DVDFab Player 6:
For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 6\Log
For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab Player 6> Log