New! DVDFab 10.0.1.3 is out!

vbimport

New! DVDFab 10.0.1.3 is out!

http://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB10

New: Improved the Cloud Decryption Service for DVDs.
New: Improved the BluPath feature for Blu-rays.
Fix: Improved the UI support for 4K display and high DPI (125%).
Fix: A problem that DVDFab failed to remove Blu-ray region code in certain cases.
Fix: Improved the support for custom menu settings in Blu-ray to DVD Converter, DVD to Blu-ray Converter, DVD Creator and Blu-ray Creator modules.
Fix: A problem that the conversion task can neither be cancelled nor finished if the user account expiry alert pops up.
Fix: Some minor changes and improvements.

DVDFab:
MD5: 7EAFCBA6822F86193E7F0898D8B92B2D
SHA1: 4012A6097CDAFDF11C2B1F26AF19BA9D2EC66835
CRC32: 4E815207

Thanks for the Link Alan

[QUOTE=bean55;2784829]Thanks for the Link Alan[/QUOTE]

You are welcome bean55.

Thanks Alan.

[QUOTE=durkinjt;2784847]Thanks Alan.[/QUOTE]How you been doing my friend ?

I downloaded new fab 10 and it messed up my computer everything was loading show. Has this happened to anyone else? I removed the program

[QUOTE=sharks1947;2785023]I downloaded new fab 10 and it messed up my computer everything was loading show. Has this happened to anyone else? I removed the program[/QUOTE]

It hasnt showed up from anyone here, maybe check the Fab forum.

I removed it also. Tried to backup ‘For the Love of Spock’ and ‘The Hollars’ and it failed on both.
The burn time increased from 5 minutes to 40 minutes and the end of Spock locked up during playback. The Hollars wouldn’t copy at all.
I went back to 9321 and both copied and played fine.
Uninstalled 10.

[QUOTE=sharks1947;2785023]I downloaded new fab 10 and it messed up my computer everything was loading show. Has this happened to anyone else? I removed the program[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Countryshack;2785051]I removed it also. Tried to backup ‘For the Love of Spock’ and ‘The Hollars’ and it failed on both.
The burn time increased from 5 minutes to 40 minutes and the end of Spock locked up during playback. The Hollars wouldn’t copy at all.
Uninstalled 10.[/QUOTE]

Hi, it never happened before. Please send this particular case with more details to DVDFab customer service through dvdfab contact page: http://www.dvdfab.cn/contact.htm, where you will get proper technical support soon.

[QUOTE=Countryshack;2785051]I removed it also. Tried to backup ‘For the Love of Spock’ and ‘The Hollars’ and it failed on both.
Uninstalled 10.[/QUOTE]
how you install and make to work your dvdfab 9.3.2.1?

I already had 9.3.2.1 on my computer. When DVDFab updated to 10 they put 10 in a new folder. I just had to go back to the old folder that housed 9321 and run it from there.
I’m sure they will iron out all of the little bugs soon. They always do and do it well.

[QUOTE=Countryshack;2785209]I already had 9.3.2.1 on my computer. When DVDFab updated to 10 they put 10 in a new folder. I just had to go back to the old folder that housed 9321 and run it from there.
I’m sure they will iron out all of the little bugs soon. They always do and do it well.[/QUOTE]

its a original soft or what?

http://dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB9

its only exe