New! DVDFab 10.0.1.0 is out first official release

vbimport

New! DVDFab 10.0.1.0 is out!

http://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB10

New: Completely redesigned user interface.
New: Added the support to change UI skins.
New: Added the blazing fast cloud decryption service for DVDs.
New: Added the all-new conversion engine in Ripper and Converter modules for 64-bit systems.
New: Added the support to set the online movie poster of the loaded DVD/Blu-ray as UI background.
New: Introduced the all-new task manager for easier task management.
New: Introduced the all-new DVDFab Mini that allows users to get tasks done with the least steps possible.
New: Introduced the archived task feature to save the tasks should the program crash or quit unexpectedly.
New: Introduced the all-new DVDFab Remote app that allows users to check real-time task status of DVDFab on smart phones.
New: Improved the MKV conversion process for better playback compatibility.
New: Completely redesigned operational logics for a better user experience.
Fix: Tons of other minor changes and improvements.

DVDFab:

MD5: 4801814233937A6F22483477A4D91751
SHA1: 14EFF5BF26436D406F96CF50E32564C762BAFDC7
CRC32: 4532BC6B

Thanks for the Link ILLP

Your welcome I like the new Version 10 they still have a few bugs to work out but it is out of beta.

I am glad to hear that you like the new DVDFab 10 ILLP, thank you!:flower:
Our devs is still working on this new version to make it fabulous, Please wait for the next release.
It would also be appreciated if you post bugs here or in dvdab official forum, we can make it better.

Just so l am on the same page as everyone else. This update has past the 9 and for now on it will be 10s. I was kinda looking forward to the 0.0.0.1 myself but hey it is what it is. I did not know where else to ask this question.
Thanks

Jeannie

[QUOTE=altitude;2784365]Just so l am on the same page as everyone else. This update has past the 9 and for now on it will be 10s. I was kinda looking forward to the 0.0.0.1 myself but hey it is what it is. I did not know where else to ask this question.
Thanks

Jeannie[/QUOTE]

Hi Jeannie, DVDFab 10.0.0.1 is beta version, which was not released to the users.
And the latest Version 10.0.10 is the first official release.:wink:

Jeannie, Lucy seems to get the point. Not all the versions of a software product are available to public, especially the Pre-Alpha builds, which are usually available to the developers inside the company. And also, whenever the developers make a new build, they would name that build with certain code, which is probably why we don’t see version 10.0.0.1 and 10.0.0.5. However, I did check their forum, and I saw there was the 10.0.0.0 Alpha made available to the public testing.

Hope my explanation kinda of help you understand how developers manage the version numbers of a software product.

BTW, I like the GUIs a lot, they look pretty concise, especially for the Creator modules, all the necessary settings can be completed at the front window, you don’t need to click Next button and Next button again…

Also, the new changing skin feature brings us some fun elements here, although it’s not a big deal, it really means something to part of the users. To me, if only I were allowed to upload my own picture as the skin, that would be perfectly interesting!

So Cheers!

[QUOTE=Johnnoy;2784367]Jeannie, Lucy seems to get the point. Not all the versions of a software product are available to public, especially the Pre-Alpha builds, which are usually available to the developers inside the company. And also, whenever the developers make a new build, they would name that build with certain code, which is probably why we don’t see version 10.0.0.1 and 10.0.0.5. However, I did check their forum, and I saw there was the 10.0.0.0 Alpha made available to the public testing.

Hope my explanation kinda of help you understand how developers manage the version numbers of a software product.

BTW, I like the GUIs a lot, they look pretty concise, especially for the Creator modules, all the necessary settings can be completed at the front window, you don’t need to click Next button and Next button again…

Also, the new changing skin feature brings us some fun elements here, although it’s not a big deal, it really means something to part of the users. To me, if only I were allowed to upload my own picture as the skin, that would be perfectly interesting!

So Cheers![/QUOTE]

Hi Johnnoy, thanks for your detailed answer. :flower:
The brand new DVDFab 10 has indeed simplified its operational process and updated cool UI skin as you have found. I am glad you like them.
Besides, there are more new features such as DVDFab Remote, DVDFab Mini, and task manager function and so on. Enjoy yourself! :clap:

Grey text on a black background. Really? Someone thought that was a good idea?

And what is “Fab Mini” supposed to accomplish? You can’t actually set any parameters for ripping in there as far as I can see, only for copying.

If Fab9 was being updated I’d still be using that.

[QUOTE=CDan;2784839]Grey text on a black background. Really? Someone thought that was a good idea?

And what is “Fab Mini” supposed to accomplish? You can’t actually set any parameters for ripping in there as far as I can see, only for copying.

If Fab9 was being updated I’d still be using that.[/QUOTE]

DVDFAB V10.0.13 is out now, you are behind the curve.:iagree:

[QUOTE=CDan;2784839]Grey text on a black background. Really? Someone thought that was a good idea?

If Fab9 was being updated I’d still be using that.[/QUOTE]

They have made it very clear, DVDFab Mini is for those who want to make quick copies and conversions without bothering all the complex parameters. If you want all the settings 100% under your control, apparently, the Mini Fab is not :disagree: for you :bigsmile: you can stay with the fully featured version. I bet not everyone has a crystal clear idea on what those parameters are all about. :bigsmile::bigsmile: