New dvd tool

vbimport

there is a new dvd tool for making dvd’s and it’s freeware here is the download link
http://www.dvdr-digest.com/software/software.php?file=dvdshrink:)

the link doesn’t work tho, could sumoen mail me the proggy to narcoticpwnz@yahoo.co.uk ?? or give an alternate link

This link is working ok no problems maybe your browser setting’s are not ok

well, i still can’t download it tho,
cuz there servers are overloaded … :frowning:

Sorry - you have reached this page because of one of the following reasons :
Our servers are too busy at the moment, please try again later by going back and clicking on the download link again

therefore i kindly wanna ask u if u can send me the program plz by email m8. That way u can help me out :wink:

plz

Mattel007
Just e-mailed you prog
I have tried it on Gladiator & quality is good
Still having a look at all features
Looks promising

You know what…DVD2One has worked Soooooo well for me that I don’t even question the freebie…sometimes, you have to wonder…I’ll stick with DVD2One…

Bob

Originally posted by bobmitch
[B]You know what…DVD2One has worked Soooooo well for me that I don’t even question the freebie…sometimes, you have to wonder…I’ll stick with DVD2One…

Bob [/B]

don’t knock till you’ve tried it

you don’t even need to rip DVD so basically within 15-20 you have a DVD ready to burn

and it’s got so many more features than DVD2One

get it while you can cos it won’t be free for long

thxs for posting this, gonna test it out its freeware afterall
seems server is verry busy
downl whit Flashget seems to work faster :wink:

size=210 Kb :bow:

cheers

Downloaded it and tried it.
Directly re-authored and re-encoded LOTR original DVD, movie only with all audio and subtitles. Everything was done in 35 minutes and the result seems to be just fine. Good image quality, no skipping, etc.
Very pleased with it, even more since it’s free.

i can surely advise this prog, as it rox0rz