New Dvd_rom

ok guys i plan to buy a new DVD Rom so please help me
i have a Liteon Ltr52327s for copying copy protected cdsbut any way which dvd rom can copy most newer copy protections

Any help will be appreciated

I can recommend the Asus DVD-ROM drives.

Originally posted by Chriso
I can recommend the Asus DVD-ROM drives.

Asus seems to be a good choice nowadays. From my own experience, I know that the LiteOn 165/166 series are quite good as well, also for protected games!

i’ve got LG GDR-8161B and i’m quite satisfied with reading cdz and dvdz (well, more with DVDz, because i’m reading CDz in ltr52327s ;-))

BTW, I own an Asus E616 and I’m very happy with it.

Originally posted by XAVeRY
i’ve got LG GDR-8161B and i’m quite satisfied with reading cdz and dvdz (well, more with DVDz, because i’m reading CDz in ltr52327s ;-))

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83983

Yours is on ‘the list’.

that’s strange - i never noticed any strange behaviour with reading safedisked cds

Pankaj : The Lite-On 165/166 drives are excellent and will run you about 1500-1800 rupees at Lamington Road.

Originally posted by XAVeRY
that’s strange - i never noticed any strange behaviour with reading safedisked cds

Actually, I can’t find what is wrong with it. Something about the way it reads the SafeDisc protection scheme.

/me recommends Toshiba or LiteOn. Easy update with " better firmware " :slight_smile:

Yup. Problem is, Toshiba is not available easily here in India.
:frowning:

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
/me recommends Toshiba or LiteOn. Easy update with " better firmware " :slight_smile:

can is aks where i could find these ‘better’ firmwares . I got a toshiba SD-M1402 , ide love to know what my ‘improvement’ options are with it .