New DVD Fab web site

vbimport

I appreciate the need for security but your verification gizmo thing is next to impossible to read.

For those who are not computer smarts like me,I have no idea what your talking about.When I see the word Security then I freak out and you do not want a freaked out Kimberley.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

[QUOTE=jsmiddleton4;2540572]I appreciate the need for security but your verification gizmo thing is next to impossible to read.[/QUOTE]

I didn’t have any trouble and I have one eye with very little visin in the other :frowning: and had no problem reading it, do you mean understanding it which all you have to do is enter your e-mail address, create a password and enter what you see in the security box…ie…four numbers which is only done during the activation of your members activation process :smiley:

[QUOTE=Kimberley_1987;2540576]For those who are not computer smarts like me,I have no idea what your talking about.When I see the word Security then I freak out and you do not want a freaked out Kimberley.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:[/QUOTE]

With the new changes to DVDFab.com one of the changes is the new [B]“User Control Center”[/B]

There you can download your registration key and also change your e-mail address if you need to, on your first visit to the user control center you will need to activate your user account

To activate your user account just click on the register link provided on the web page and follow the instructions, remember you will need the e-mail address used during the purchase of the DVDFab product.

[B]User control center->[/B] http://www.dvdfab.com/member.htm

“the security box…ie…four numbers”

Can barely make them out.

[QUOTE=jsmiddleton4;2540582]“the security box…ie…four numbers”

Can barely make them out.[/QUOTE]

Yes I do agree 100% on that one for sure specially for me, however it is that way because of automated systems can’t make out the security code to gain access to the web page. :wink:

I understand the concept. Make it a little less user friendly and you’ll keep humans out too.

[QUOTE=jsmiddleton4;2540592]I understand the concept. Make it a little less user friendly and you’ll keep humans out too.[/QUOTE]

Was you able to get through ?

No, still waiting for email as I ended up re-registering.

[QUOTE=jsmiddleton4;2540631]No, still waiting for email as I ended up re-registering.[/QUOTE]

Did you use the same e-mail that you used during your purchase of DVDFab ? also you do need to activate your members account before you are sent an e-mail which will be done within minutes after the activation.

Yes, same email.

Just did mine No Problems here

[QUOTE=jsmiddleton4;2540662]Yes, same email.[/QUOTE]

In post #8 I asked if you was able to get through…ie activate and you said no, so that may be why you have not received an e-mail yet…

This may sound stupid but this e-mail that you used are you still using it ? another thought is that the e-mail was sent and was detected as spam and put into your junk box, may want to check.

Sorry guess i’m in slow mode.I have a registration key and have the 8.0.0.5 and did not download anything new.Do I have to download a new key?

I have had DVDFab for years with never expire and still have it.Are you saying once the new next 8.0.. is released I need to download a new key or just do nothing and download when new 8.0... is out.I read it over and over and not sure what it is i’m missing.So far I have had no problems downloading new programs using the key I got way back without downloading a new key.

Please try to explain it better for me cause I know i’m missing the point.

Thanks.
Kimberley

[QUOTE=Kimberley_1987;2540668]Sorry guess i’m in slow mode.I have a registration key and have the 8.0.0.5 and did not download anything new.Do I have to download a new key?

I have had DVDFab for years with never expire and still have it.Are you saying once the new next 8.0.. is released I need to download a new key or just do nothing and download when new 8.0... is out.I read it over and over and not sure what it is i’m missing.So far I have had no problems downloading new programs using the key I got way back without downloading a new key.

Please try to explain it better for me cause I know i’m missing the point.

Thanks.
Kimberley[/QUOTE]

No no sweet heart you don’t need to send for a new reg key what we are talking about is the new feature at the DVDFab.com website, it’s called the user control center.

Before if you lost your reg key you just sent off for it and it was sent in a e-mail, now if you need it you can just download it also if you needed to change your e-mail address you had to go to another location to do that now it is in one central location however you need to register on the DVDFab.com website as a DVDFab member which you need to activate your account.

see my last reply to you ;):kiss:

[B]Thank you[/B].The light bulb above my head just came on.Got it now and know what you were talking about.I was having a slow day cause not working until Saturday Night and then every night for the next week.Change of shifts makes me slow in thinking.

Thank You.

Now do you see why you get[B] Kisses [/B] from me [B]SJ[/B]

When it does come to explaining things in here to me you are my [B]King[/B]

I knew there was a reason why I :kiss: you

Kimberley

[QUOTE=Kimberley_1987;2540686][B]Thank you[/B].The light bulb above my head just came on.Got it now and know what you were talking about.I was having a slow day cause not working until Saturday Night and then every night for the next week.Change of shifts makes me slow in thinking.

Thank You.

Now do you see why you get[B] Kisses [/B] from me [B]SJ[/B]

When it does come to explaining things in here to me you are my [B]King[/B]

I knew there was a reason why I :kiss: you

Kimberley[/QUOTE]

:o Awww your so sweet…should I think of you as my little Queen :bigsmile::kiss::kiss:

Did mine no problems here, yeah the little numbers are kind of hard to see but if you
take your time and look close enough it is no problem at all to get them in there. :disagree:

Still no email back for me…

“This may sound stupid but this e-mail that you used are you still using it ?”

Nothing “may” about it.

No, I’m so stupid I’m using a defunct email address.

I’m going to go mow the yard now. I go back and forth over the uncut grass right?

Can barely read the goofy security thing and some how I’m using a defunct email address.

Want to bet on how much I’ll be using the “new” web site?

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2540688]:o Awww your so sweet…should I think of you as my little Queen :bigsmile::kiss::kiss:[/QUOTE]

No not Queen but will love you more as your [B]Princess[/B] and if you want to put [B]little[/B] in front of that[B],[/B] cool by me

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

[B]Kimberley[/B]