NEW dvd burner

Hello everyone i am wanting to get a new dvd burner for my dell dimension 1100 pc… i currently have 58 dollars i dont know what to get. i need a supported dvd burner, possibly one i can get at best buy or computers plus or circuit city.can i pleas have help with this. thanks
:confused:

As far as I know most burners should be recognised by your dell. You can obtain a burner from a computer show: Second Hand $30-$40: New for about $50.
You can also purchase on line at places like itestate.com.au if you live in New South Wales from $33 for a Samsung to $35 for a ASUS+ $11 Del. or you can go to their premises & go upstairs order online pay & pick up downstairs. (n=Note the $11 del covers anything that fits into a 500x500x400 box?. If you want to know for sure what one is compatable with your comp contact dell tech support & ask.

You really should check out NewEgg.com for some really good NEW burners for under 40 dollars!! You can’t beat them when free shipping is included!

Like The C. said check out NewEgg or Mertline.com for good deals on burners

Ditto on Newegg. For $30 +/- you can get some of the best burners available. You’ll likely spend nearly double that for the same item at a box store. Installation is very simple and there are plenty of tutorials available online to help you along.

I bought a Lite-On DH20A3P from Newegg for $26. I have over 150 burns on it so far and not 1 coaster.

They have free shipping on both the Samsung 202N and LG H55N right now. Heck, you could get both and still be $8 under budget.

Got the LG GSA H55N & lovin’ it!
The riplock @ 6x might be an issue for some, but I’m not in THAT much of a hurry…

I have Dell 8400 W/XPPro OS. Bought a Sony-Nec AD7200A OB DVD Burner from Newegg. Hope I got the correct Burner. Anyone Know?
Just looking for compatability.
Don K