New DIsney Copy problem

Trying to backup Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Storybook Surprises and nothing will work. AnyDVD won’t even recognize the DVD, DVDFab crashed at about 80-85 percent with a read error. Any ideas?

Did you retry with DvdFab? You could also look into RipIt4Me.

[QUOTE=beef barley;2214825]Did you retry with DvdFab? You could also look into RipIt4Me.[/QUOTE]

Tried both and no luck.

What version of DvdFab are you using? What happened with RipIt4Me? Did you try cleaning the disc?

GOOFIE
Post your log for FENGTAO to see. Some disney movies have
problems backing up to full disc. If this is happening maybe
FENGTAOS people can figure out what kind of protection disney
is putting in their dvd’s. It seems like it’s been happening in the
most recent dvd’s you buy from disney. I know because I HAVE
HAD these problems to.
ZAP:sad::sad:

[QUOTE=Goofie;2214765]Trying to backup Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Storybook Surprises and nothing will work. AnyDVD won’t even recognize the DVD, DVDFab crashed at about 80-85 percent with a read error. Any ideas?[/QUOTE]

What version of Anydvd are you using would help? Also DVDfab can’t run with Anydvd running. You either have one or ther other running not both. If you have Anydvd running and load Dvdfab it will tell you that you need to disable Anydvd for Dvdfab to run properly?? Did you do this or not? Also what program are you using with Anydvd or you just Ripping the movie??

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2214929]What version of Anydvd are you using would help? Also DVDfab can’t run with Anydvd running. You either have one or ther other running not both. If you have Anydvd running and load Dvdfab it will tell you that you need to disable Anydvd for Dvdfab to run properly?? Did you do this or not? Also what program are you using with Anydvd or you just Ripping the movie??[/QUOTE]

Anydvd 6.5.2.2. I sut off AnyDVD and tried DVDfab. No go there also.
I tried ANydvd in ripping and it cant rip this DVD. Was trying to rip then use clonedvd but cant if AnyDVD wont. Basically AnyDVD wont even read the disc in the drive. DVDFab will but while its ripping it errors out eventually.

So trying DVDFab…while analyzing the disc, it comes up with a Error while reading, please chose what to do.

I have zero issues with anything else other than this DVD.

[quote=Goofie;2214972]So trying DVDFab…while analyzing the disc, it comes up with a Error while reading, please chose what to do.

I have zero issues with anything else other than this DVD.[/quote]
OK go into common settings for DVDfab and change the pathplayer setting from enable when necessary to always enabled and then try that DVD again to see if it works if it not then disable pathplayer and try again