New decryption

vbimport

I have attempted on two types of software dvd fab and shrink on disney’s UP and computer freezes and software shuts down.Any ideas on how to solve this problem and get the movie?

[QUOTE=lexo58;2463605]I have attempted on two types of software dvd fab and shrink on disney’s UP and computer freezes and software shuts down.Any ideas on how to solve this problem and get the movie?[/QUOTE]

Hi lexo58 and welcome to MyCE. :flower:

DVDFab has just been updated to cope with this disc but you’ll need the latest beta from here.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Hello Wombler,Tried the beta version,got two odd numbers 510198mb>8100mb would’nt decrypt.tried main movie but after two attempts computer froze again.don’t want to keep manually shutting down my computer for fear I may cause damage to hard drive.What if anything,amI doing wrong ?

DVDFab only supports new movies for people that bought there software now.

If you do not own the software you will need to try something else until they update the free version which is suppose to be 30 to 60 days after the new release.

If you are using the new beta then make sure you turn pathplayer on to get this movie.

I have the DVDFab free .I had read they started delaying the updates for the free version.
I wonder if I completly uninstall DVDFab & then get the newest version .
Would it have the latest updates ? That might be worth a try.
I have AnyDVD so I usually don’t need the DVDFab free.
AnyDVD does have a trial version so if you haven’t already used that it might be able to decrypt Up for you.
I don’t have this movie so I can’t test for you.

Yes AnyDvd will work

Hello Bean 55 I own my dvd fab.purchased it 2yrs ago.will check to see if pathplayers on (did’nt try that)Thanks![QUOTE=lexo58;2463665]Hello Wombler,Tried the beta version,got two odd numbers 510198mb>8100mb would’nt decrypt.tried main movie but after two attempts computer froze again.don’t want to keep manually shutting down my computer for fear I may cause damage to hard drive.What if anything,amI doing wrong ?[/QUOTE]

Will I damage my hard drive further if this continues to freeze it?And what canI do to fix any damge if any to my computer by constantly manually shutting it down?

Could be codec issues/conflicts…Maybe heat related issue with system…Try ripping different flicks, and see what gives…

Patience is the key here, if your computer freezes try and give it time to unfreeze.It’s working hard on something and sometimes waiting will give it time to finish what it is trying to do or not do.

After a manual reboot I usually close it down properly and then after restarting I run a defrag on my drive to clean it up.

Look into getting a bigger CPU or extra ram to help it out.

Thanks to wombler,bean 55 and tonee1.You guys rock!I enabled the path player properly rebooted and defraged my computer.Now I have the movie and my computer’s running smoother than new.If there’s anything I can do or anything I learn that will help you guys,I 'm at your disposal.Thanks !

Glad to hear you got it.:smiley:

If your computer isn’t completly frozen try Ctrl +Alt + Delete to bring up the task manager.Then end any running application.
In Vista there is also a Red button in the lower right corner that will let you Shut down or restart.That’s after doing a Ctrl +Alt + Delete .
If it’s froze beyond then you have to do the Hard shutdown.
On some computers it helps to continue to hold the power button down white the computer is shutting down.