New copy protection out there and how do you beat it?

vbimport

I posted this question in newbies but i figured it would probably be better here. First off this site has to be the most informative hands down. I know i can read and eventually find the answers im looking for here. :iagree:

I have run into a recent annoying problem and it all started with trying to back up the Transformers movie. I got the dvdfab update and that worked for that movie, but now I’m having problems with newer releases (the proposal, imagine that). is there some new software out these days even newere than the software used on transformers 2? ‘Imagine That’ has almost a 9 gb file when done backing up and ‘Proposal’ won’t even get thru an entire backup.:frowning:

I downloaded Anydvd, but i click on the icon and (embarrassingly enough) i’m not sure how to start backing up discs. i know i said a lot. but please help. thanx :smiley:

[QUOTE=Huey2k9;2461762]I posted this question in newbies but i figured it would probably be better here. [/QUOTE]in such case, asking a moderator to move the post would have been the better idea since crossposting is not perfectly in accordance with our forum rules.

Since there are already answers in your other thread http://club.myce.com/f34/problems-copying-latest-dvds-303985/ I’ll close this now.

Michael