New Computer

Hello am buying a new computer its SATA drive AND SATA Hard drive will that be okay for verbatims and can i sitll burn the The verbatims for xbox 60 games on it?

Feathures

A powerful PC with the more advanced version of Windows Vista plus lightscribe so you can create unique laser etched labels for your CDs and DVDs.
AMD Athlon 64X2 4600+ processor. 2Gb DDR2 RAM. 250Gb SATA hard drive. 24ins widescreen flat panel monitor. DVD writer, SATA DVD RAM double layer with lightscibe. ATI Radeon HD 3450 graphics with 256Mb dedicated memory. Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium.

sounds like a nice one.

Can i burn xbox 360 games on it and will the Vebratims work on it

IMO the answer is yes to both.

[QUOTE=criminal;2151523]Can i burn xbox 360 games on it and will the Vebratims work on it[/QUOTE]

Games is another story unless you mod your xbox you backup games might not work. Games are notorious for not being able to make backup cause of the various protection scheme built into them unlike DVD.

My xbox is modded :slight_smile: what is better Dell, hp ,sony or logiq computers whats better

[QUOTE=criminal;2151534]My xbox is modded :slight_smile: what is better Dell, hp ,sony or logiq computers whats better[/QUOTE]

Your computer shouldn’t matter much as what software you used to make the backup is the main concern and if your dvd burner is SL or DL drive. They should all work fine it’s mainly just the software you use should be first piority then burner. But if your specs are right it should work with verbatim media are what other media are compared to.