New CloneCD

vbimport

When is a new version of CloneCD or CloneDVD planned?

The latest version of CloneCD is from last year. :a
CloneDVD is saying on the website: Coming really soon now!
But that’s stated for more then a month now and I’m not really believe it will happen very soon (bummer). :frowning:

CloneDVD is coming, but not that soon unfortunately. You can read more information here.

But does this mean that CloneCD isn’t updated anymore?? :confused:
In my opinion at the moment there are still more people who want to backup their CD’s then their are people who want to backup their DVD’s.

So now Alcohol 120% and BlindWrite Suite can copy more protections then CloneCD can at the moment and they immediatly stop. :frowning:

Now their going for DVD backup’s, but what if another company releases a better prog than CloneDVD, will they stop with CloneDVD and start with CloneBlueRay or will they try to improve the prog sothat it’s better than any other prog.

I hope that Elby will release soon a new version of CloneCD that can read and write pre-gap info and that can copy SD>2.8 and SecuROM >4.8x.xxx without emulation (maybe use an improved TwinPeaks method). :bow: :bow:

And for months CloneDVD is announced to become available in March and now (at the end of March) they just say: final release end May. That’s 2 months later. :a :Z :a

If their going further like this I think they maybe lose the “fight” with other progs that are already released and still are improved.

…they have already lost…

…they have already lost…

Ha, lol. :stuck_out_tongue:

Namoh wrote:

And for months CloneDVD is announced to become available in March and now (at the end of March) they just say: final release end May. That’s 2 months later.

I never seen CloneDVD promised to come in march, the only official statement I´ve seen is in this thread:
http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?threadid=59571&highlight=Clone

But I´m not totally certain, I dont read everything in here…