New Clonecd 4.2.0.2

Version 4.2.0.2: 2002 12 04
Made “Locked Buffer IO” the default, as older versions of the Intel Application Accelerator driver fail otherwise
ElbyCDIO Control now has “XP Look”
Data profile had “Emulate Weak Sectors” enabled as default
Fixed hang of setup program under Windows 9x (box version only)
Added new languages: Lithuanian, Macedonian
Updated language files: Greek, Spanish, Catalan

!

What a harvest of good news today ! :smiley:

Thanks for the update Nicowico, posted it on the mainpage.

Still rock solid like 4.2.0.1 with no noticable differences.

To Olli, Elby or anyone who knows: How far away is the ability to backup Securomnew discs like UT2003?

Yes… How far? :slight_smile:

Oh well, we have already learned how to bypass the newest securom, so I’m not in a hurry for Elby to work on it.

Originally posted by CCDKing
Oh well, we have already learned how to bypass the newest securom, so I’m not in a hurry for Elby to work on it.

True, but the thing i want to know is… is the backup disks of secuROM new v4 (i.e. ut2003 etc…) that blind write/alcohol 120% produces… do they consistenly work in most cd-rom/dvd-rom drives? and are they of good quality?

cause… like i mean say that if u make a backup of ut2003 with alcohol 120% and get all tha lastest patches will they continue to work even if they update tha copy protection in the patch? … cause if not then alcohol 120% must not be making good enough 1:1 backup copys.

cause im thinking that when clone cd gets the ability to do it… odds are it will be better and more reliable than these other programs. (just my opinion)