New clone dvd 2

vbimport

I have noticed that the new version of clone dvd2 will no longer let me make backups of the dvd that I own. I am using any dvd with clone dvd. Has anyone else run into this problem? Is there a way around this?

@ cmedina,

Perchance could you provide more amplifying information on exactly what your problem is and any errors codes or warning notices that you are receiving.

Best Regards,
bjkg

I update clone dvd to the new version. When I try to copy a dvd it says it is unable to copy because I live in an area that it is against the law to copy an encrypted dvd. I am using the new version of anydvd and copydvd. This is the first time I have encountered any problems. I went back to an older version of copy dvd and I have no problems.

@ cmedina,

You are confusing me. You first state that you are using CloneDVD and receive a notification that you cannot copy the DVD because it is an encrypted DVD. Then next you state you are using new versions of AnyDVD and CopyDVD.

If you use CloneDVD you need to use AnyDVD at the same to decrypt and remove copy protections.

If you use CopyDVD you don’t need to use AnyDVD at the same time because CopyDVD contains a decryption and copy protection function built into the software.

Suggest removing CloneDVD, AnyDVD, and CopyDVD and then start all over and just install the latest versions of AnyDVD and CloneDVD.

Best Regards,
bjkg

It states that you must use clone dvd and anydvd together to copy a copy protected dvd. This is on the web site at slysoft.

@ cmedina,

Please re-read my posting. I am saying that CloneDVD and AnyDVD are used in conjunction with each other.

You state “I am using the new version of AnyDVD and CopyDVD”. CopyDVD is a software program that contains a decryption and copy protection function built into the software program.

http://www.softforall.com/Utilities/Backup/CopyDVD09020071.htm

What I did state is that when using the CopyDVD software program they is no reason to be using AnyDVD.

Best Regards,
bjkg

My bad. Here is what is happing. When I use anydvd and clonedvd together. I am getting an error code saying that I can not copy a copy protected dvd. These are the new versions. If I go one version back on clonedvd it works fine. I think there is a problem with the new version of clonedvd. I was wondering if anyone else has run into this problem. Or is there a way around this problem with the new version?

@ cmedina,

I just used AnyDVD v5.2.6.1 and CloneDVD v2.8.4.1 to burn Hostage, Coach Carter, and Hitch without any problems.

Are you sure that your copy of AnyDVD v5.2.6.1 is if fact installed properly and running in the background (RedFox displayed bottom toolbar) when using CloneDVD?

Best Regards,
bike

Yes that’s the versions I am using. That is pretty funny because I was trying to burn coach carter. I will uninstall it and reinstall again see if that fixes the problem. Thanks for the support.

Are you rebooting after installing the new versions?