New clone cd version

does anyone know when the new clone cd version will be available:confused:

No.

But I’m also waiting (a few weeks now!) until it comes.
Ollie mentioned he would implement a way to copy some (new) protections, if I remember correctly it was Tagès, but don’t know for sure.

Olli is a great person. so is Clone cd. He just keeps on improving his software… he’s great…

is it even possible that clonecd will have the ability to copy new protections?

Originally posted by what3000
is it even possible that clonecd will have the ability to copy new protections?

Who knows. We’ll just have to wait and see. Certainly, I would expect the next version to be capable of handling sd 2.8x given that there is existing software that can do so whilst clonecd generally fails except with the 48x Asus. Whether it will be capable of handling any of the other new protections and, in particular, the latest version of securom, is another matter entirely.

well i guess ill have to wait and see

Originally posted by what3000
well i guess ill have to wait and see

Of course, Sven Rhode confirmed yesterday on the cloneclinic forum that they are working at a clonecd update.
Greetings.

do you think olli will be able to beat most of the new protections by doing something different then all the rest (ex: alchool 120%)

has anything like this ever happened before ???

why do you think companys did this ,there still pirated copys on the internet and cracks and all. All they seem to do is to annoy us the buyers from making backups of our cds!