New CD backup software: CD Mate

vbimport

I just posted the article New CD backup software: CD Mate.

RaSta used our newssubmit to tell us:

There is a new CD-R copy software available called: “CD Mate”.

From CD-R Info:

"…An Chen is proud to introduce their latest CD Backup Software, CD…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/2258-New-CD-backup-software-CD-Mate.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/2258-New-CD-backup-software-CD-Mate.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Sounds promising… Now, let’s see some results! :slight_smile:

Yeah right Mate. Must be Australian. Down under. Wonder how many costers I’ll get. :slight_smile:

It’s easy to throw those names around but till I hear some positive feedback I’ll just hang with Nero and CloneCD… mate :wink:

No thanks. The choices are too vast already - I can’t find one program that will do normal EZ Creator functions, use UDF (DirectCD), have overburn capabilities, officially accept a 50mb business card cd size - 185 pocket-cdr size - & a 99 minute cdr size - & have audio crossfade options - & it all be easy - (clone Cd is sufficient unto itself & does not need to be replicated again by the standard cdr software) when this available, let us all know!

It wont even copy SafeDisk 1 what a load of crap, nothing like CloneCD whatsoever :c

Stick with Clony(I know it gives the wrong info now and again), CloneCd, CDRwin, and Nero which have been around for a long time and have established themselves amongst the cd community as the best programs to use, so for now avoid these so called 1:1 copy clones, I speak the truth and you all know it, I take the time too test the software as it comes out, and I will give positive, or negative feedback, non b/s whats the point. :8 End of Transmission, Communication link off-line 5 4 3 2 1 …

safedisk is very easy copy it. if you copy game faile! please tell me you device and game name Let me try fix it! Thanks!