New car!

vbimport

Well, I finally got a new car a couple of weeks ago. Been busy so haven’t had much time to post. I ended up with a Sunburst Orange 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt LS. Pulled it off the lot with 9 miles on the odometer. Fun, sporty little 2-door coupe. Got all the power options (except for power seats), cruise control, a/c, remote entry, am/fm cd player. No wheel covers on this car, has stock aluminum alloy 15 inch tires. 4 speed automatic transmission with an Ecotec 2.2 litre 4-cylinder. Gets pretty nice gas mileage. Used 8.9 gallons this last week and drove on that for 272 miles and I still had a 1/4 tank of gas left. Anyway, hehe, since I fought my old car so much figured I’d update and let everyone know the drama is over. LOL :bow: :bow: :bow: :bigsmile: :clap:

Congrates :clap: . Did you have to trade in the other car? Wasnt it a cavaler? Just becarefull in this one:iagree:

Yep, I traded in the Cavalier. I wouldn’t of had to but I wouldn’t of gotten that much selling it outright either so decided to just trade it and avoid the hassle. Ooooh, this car is my baby, I love it. I baby it to death, hehe. It’s in a bad need of washing right at the moment but have to wait until Friday so I have time to do so. :slight_smile:

Congratz with your new car.

Be carefull with this one. :stuck_out_tongue:

i’m glad you finally got the one you wanted…are ya gonna take me for a ride in it?

i’m glad you finally got the one you wanted…are ya gonna take me for a ride in it?

you always want to ride in everyone’s car…LMAO!! :bigsmile:

Congratz!

Beware of the Amish buggy!!! :slight_smile:

Braxas, I hope you enjoy your new car for a long time.

There aren’t many things better to ride than a harley, but I bet riding a sexy southener would be pretty good too… :slight_smile: