New Canon iP4500 @ NewEgg $69.99 + S&H

Canon iP4500 in stock at NewEgg - 10 availablle at this time.
Brand new not refurb.

good find rookie!

im thinking of picking up another one… but i wanna wait till my cd tray arrives so i can be assured that it will print…

Quantity available now @ 9.

Woot, grabbed one. Now I’ll have 2 NIB spares. :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=CDan;2265511]Woot, grabbed one. Now I’ll have 2 NIB spares. :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

I was hoping you would see this before they sold out.:clap:

Interesting that when I placed this order, NewEgg canceled it due to “no stock”. I just got a email notice that it was available again for $70. Order placed, we’ll see what happens.

Edit: Well, they charged my card, so I guess I got one this time. $70 is a no-brainer. The print head alone is worth that, not to mention the Canon inks.

Still showing as available for $70. :iagree:

I was testing to see how many they have in stock, it let me add 100 (max allowed) to my shopping cart. I find it hard to believe they would have that many in stock.

[QUOTE=RookieRipper;2266947]I was testing to see how many they have in stock, it let me add 100 (max allowed) to my shopping cart. I find it hard to believe they would have that many in stock.[/QUOTE]

At this price, someone is dumping old stock. Prolly be the last of them too.

Price went up $10…now $79.99.

Price is up to $85, but still showing as available. I’ve got 2 spares now, sealed in box. :bigsmile: