New BlindWrite Suite

vbimport

When is a new version of BlindWrite planned?

The latest version was released 6 weeks ago.

announces will be done soon…

And will their be some big improvements or just some small bug fixes?

Can you give us some hints. :stuck_out_tongue:

we are working on a brand new one… we will release small fixes in the 4.x but we will stop heavy development on this one.

Originally posted by lapinou
we are working on a brand new one… we will release small fixes in the 4.x but we will stop heavy development on this one.

if i was you make i would ditch the emulation way in the new vesions

best ever version you have made was 4.2.5 for safedesk 2 and securom NEW v4x

if you just made a version same as 4.2.5 then added lastest version BWA builder to that build you would have an unstoppable build lol :smiley:

on a side note i seem to have lost my email that i recived with my technical support numbers and serial and url`s…

could you please re email me it… thx bro.

email me for your personal problems.

about the best version … I will not expose again and again…
the version 4.3 make exactly what the 4.2.5 do also … if you know and understand the options.

twin sector doesn’t allow accurate results for anyone. it’s why we only support the emulation solution which will be also the solution for any up to come protection so … rather to consider it as the solution to adopt.

Originally posted by lapinou
[B]email me for your personal problems.

about the best version … I will not expose again and again…
the version 4.3 make exactly what the 4.2.5 do also … if you know and understand the options.

twin sector doesn’t allow accurate results for anyone. it’s why we only support the emulation solution which will be also the solution for any up to come protection so … rather to consider it as the solution to adopt. [/B]

ok mate you have been emailed :slight_smile:

and about the new build couldnt you make it a option where people can select embeded emulation option so it can be a user choice…

what about re adding the use bwa if found ? that way if people want to do securom new all they do is de select the embed emulation and use a bwa they have made and tick the use bwa if found…

it would make games work on other systems that dont have blindwrite installed on

well unless those options are already there and i mistook em for another name option :slight_smile:

>and about the new build couldnt you make it a option where >people can select embeded emulation option so it can be a user >choice…

unselect autoplay and it will be this way.

I don’t understand the following text, but anyway it is not possible to mix the 2 methods.

I remind an Autoplay stand alone installer is available.

Version 4.3.1 seems to be available. :slight_smile:

right, we have trouble to update the web site… anyway the change log is very small ( correct 100% cpu, cue sheet, and trial period )

Thanks lapinou. :wink: