New BD cloning software – The success of stolen technology?

vbimport

Can you believe this???

How low can they go now…they want competition and now they get it and they cry fowl…from dvdranger …now that should tell all their users to dump their software and go with CloneBD…from Slysoft…

http://www.cinexhd.com/bd-cloning-software-the-success-of-stolen-technology/

Hey DVDranger this is competition if you don’t like it then leave the market…and let the consumers choose whom they want to go with someone that innovates or someone that cries fowl each time someone best them at their own game.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2752291]Can you believe this???

How low can they go now…they want competition and now they get it and they cry fowl…from dvdranger …now that should tell all their users to dump their software and go with CloneBD…from Slysoft…

http://www.cinexhd.com/bd-cloning-software-the-success-of-stolen-technology/

Hey DVDranger this is competition if you don’t like it then leave the market…and let the consumers choose whom they want to go with someone that innovates or someone that cries fowl each time someone best them at their own game.[/QUOTE]
When competition comes rolling around alot of companys make excuses, this is normal in the business world. I am not interested in discussing this, its sad.:smiley: But pleasse just because I am not interested in innuendo, does not mean you cannot not discuss it, feel free to have fun.

I hesitate to comment too much.
It’s no secret that DVDranger & I didn’t get along on this forum .
Since DVDranger is now banned I limit my comments about him since he can’t reply back .Although if the ban was removed I’m sure it wouldn’t take long for him to be banned again.

My actual comment is if DVDranger is correct & slysoft did use his “intelectual property” . That is something that must be decided in a court.

So you approve of theft of copyrighted intellectual property .

Run the Revealer.exe , :cop:

We can and have reversed the code , thus its Authors copyrighted intellectual property.

They do not remove Cinavia and DVD-Ranger has published the proof how easy it is to switch off their solution. A proof everybody can test his own use the tool.

Revealer.exe http://www.cinexhd.com/_dl/revealer.zip:cop:

But by seeing these beginning post. I see you approve of there wrong doing even if the proof is given of copyrighted intellectual property.

Real shame!!! Your Eyes are wide shut!!!

Hi , i do not want to get involved in a slanging match here , all I can say is that “Dvdranger” works, and it works well . I will be testing “slysofts” program out very soon for Cinavia removal (or blocking whichever the case may be) and will post any results here.

What is Revealer.exe and what do it do?

One could see this pissing match coming a long way off. I vote for closing this thread sooner rather than later.

Unfortunately we were also able to recognize many similarities in the output with the code we have published as open source on Sourceforge.net and the SoundTouch solution that we have sent some time ago to another developer.

We have contacted the BD cloning software company and informed them about the usage of our intellectual property and our technology and asked them to stop this or to buy a regular license. But as expected they told us officially they do not do anything forbidden.

I’m a bit confused…if they use the open source code,how can that company do anything forbidden? :confused:
That being said,I prefer Ranger’s CinexHD solution anyday over any other (currently) available solution…the ‘other’ program,or Ranger’s own SoundTouch solution doesn’t even come close to the knees of CinexHd ATM…:clap:

Also posted here with some additional details: http://www.myce.com/news/dvd-ranger-claims-slysoft-has-stolen-cinavia-removal-technology-75794/

Insinuations, no actual proof, chest-beating, “woe is me” histrionics, and self-righteous denunciations of alleged software piracy. Just another day in DVDRanger land. Since the burden of proof is on the accuser, I’ll wait and see if any real, tangible, verifiable proof is provided (since it’s not our job to prove their claims correct). Until such time, I’m relegating this to the level of a temper tantrum by someone who’s miffed that they no longer have exclusive use of the playground.

BTW: This is off-topic, but I’m sure people that are interested in the story of this thread know more, I’ve started to dig around in the Sony documents that were published by Wikileaks. I’ve found documents on AACS 2.0 and Ultra HD Blu-ray, I hope more people will help in digging around so we can write a nice article on it!

The first findings and screenshots: http://club.myce.com/f62/aacs-2-0-ultra-hd-blu-ray-who-can-help-338860/

[QUOTE=CDan;2752308]One could see this pissing match coming a long way off. I vote for closing this thread sooner rather than later.[/QUOTE]

For real see it coming long way. If you didn’t want to comment here then one shouldn’t have posted and just avoided this thread all together. I posted this to inform everyone to show how low their business practice has gone down and it’s not because of us users.

[QUOTE=roadworker;2752309]I’m a bit confused…if they use the open source code,how can that company do anything forbidden? :confused:
That being said,I prefer Ranger’s CinexHD solution anyday over any other (currently) available solution…the ‘other’ program,or Ranger’s own SoundTouch solution doesn’t even come close to the knees of CinexHd ATM…:clap:[/QUOTE]

That’s the part that is even more confusing. They talk about open source and in the same breath talk of IP violations. But show no real evidence that anyone can verify independently of course. But as anything this is for informing others what is going on out there and how low some others will go just to stifle innovations. Even in Slysoft they have said they so far have given no proof to them where and how and instead have move on.

Hay the Great 5 are back, go 5 go 5 go