New Avatar Namoh

vbimport

Whoopie, my new avatar is here.

Thanks to robbo and FutureProof. :bow: :bow:

Please give your comments on it, I’m proud but just want to know what you guys think of it.

PS. I didn’t know where to post this so I choose this Forum.

congrat…good reason to be proud

the name alcohol is a bit hard to read…but otherwise it is a nice avatar

Nice avatar Namoh, didn t know that FP was in the avatar-makin business :stuck_out_tongue:

Will move this one in the living room though, you’ll get more opinions there anyways :wink:

Originally posted by Hemispasm
[B]Nice avatar Namoh, didn t know that FP was in the avatar-makin business :stuck_out_tongue:

Will move this one in the living room though, you’ll get more opinions there anyways :wink: [/B]

Well FP didn’t made it, robbo did.
FP linked it to my ninkname (and recommended robbo for making it).

Nice avatar, though I’d put the alchocol logo a little to the left…

Originally posted by Dee-ehn
Nice avatar, though I’d put the alchocol logo a little to the left…

Well, the logo’s are right underneath each other, but because the BW logo has a rectangle in it what’s outlined to the left it looks like both logo’s aren’t precise below each other.

Originally posted by Namoh
[B]

Well, the logo’s are right underneath each other, but because the BW logo has a rectangle in it what’s outlined to the left it looks like both logo’s aren’t precise below each other. [/B]

Ah ok… my mind is playing tricks on me :slight_smile:

So now you have to choose… what goes first? Reality or imagination? :smiley:

I think you should take an avatar like slayerking :bigsmile:

It looks bigger than the allowed 64x64 pixels.

Originally posted by Chriso
It looks bigger than the allowed 64x64 pixels.

perhaps because it’s 80x80

which might explain FP’s hand in all of this :smiley:

LOL, you should have a setting so that when you increase to a certain rank (probably CD Freak) you can have bigger avatars than normal.

Also, anyone like my new avatar? I know nothing special but hey LiteON rule.:bigsmile:

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
[B]

perhaps because it’s 80x80 [/B]

Well I didn’t knew there was a limitation (I could have known) and I didn’t make it.

I’ll check if I can reduce it to 60x60.

Originally posted by Chriso

Also, anyone like my new avatar? I know nothing special but hey LiteON rule.
Looks like you have to make up your mind on what rules most. :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks like Chriso and Namoh are being sponsored by alcohol-software and VSO. :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL!!! Nah I just think Alcohol 120% rules.:bigsmile:

Originally posted by Metallian
Looks like Chriso and Namoh are being sponsored by alcohol-software and VSO. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol… no I’m not sponsored.

I like BlindWrite more then Alcohol120% at the moment (can change with every new version) and I’m the Dutch translator of Alcoholer (so not Alcohol).

In my opinion these two programs are the best at the moment (Ollie where the fu#$%$#ck stays the new CloneCD!!) and that’s why I wanted an Avatar which combined both.

@ Olli are you better, I know you’ve been very sick? Will their be an update for CloneCD or are you focusing on CloneDVD only?