New Arrival

vbimport

Well im knackered, last night my Mrs gave birth to our daughter at 10.26pm right on the due date, she weighed in at 7lb 11.5 ounces (beating her brother by 3.5 ounces), and we have decided to call her Polly, i just cant think of any names so i let my Mrs choose :slight_smile: , anyway heres a quick photo, and yeah it does look like she’s gone 10 rounds with Mike Tyson :slight_smile:

Wow congratz to you and your family!!!

congrats on the new baby Mr. Brownstone…hope she grows up to be prettier than your avatar :wink:

The cheek of it :slight_smile: funnily enough i noticed that just after i’d posted :slight_smile:

Congrats bro!

congrats Mr. Brownstone…x sell ent news

well done.

Congrats on the new arrival mate!

congradulations Mr Brownstone :bigsmile:

Congratulations on the new addition to your family!
You be the proud pappa…

Congratulations and best wishes to you and your newly extended family

another female for CD Freaks congrats to you and your other half :slight_smile:

Congratulations and now regist your daughter on cdfreaks :stuck_out_tongue:

Congratulations! Now the hard part begins. Try to check back & let us know how it’s going. When you can find the time of course.

congradulations Mr Brownstone

Wohoo! Congratulations to the baby and my condolences for your nights sleep :bigsmile:
Also dont forget to register her username right away. Otherwise it might be taken when she gets around to it you know! :wink:

Awww Mr B shes so sweet…sniff sniff i want one of those…

i know your just beaming with pride…just like a proud daddy should…

Congrats

I can help you out with that. :wink:

Congratulations, Mr B. :slight_smile:

WOW, nice, when I see such pictures I always remember 5 years ago when my doughter was born.

However, congrats and my best wishes for you and your family

jep… well done! congratz…