- Fix: disable drag & scroll when browser is disabled
- Fix: HBO search re-enabled
- Fix: HBO series with unusual season numbering (6A/6B) supported
- Fix: ordering issue with some series (Seasons not labeled correctly)
- many minor changes and fixes
- updated languages
HBO Max and Hulu are disabled in the Basic version, the new Plus version went on sale today.
- Download movies and series as MP4 files from streaming services like Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Disney+ for offline-viewing
- Easy-to-use browser-based user interface
- Browse and search for movies and series
- Support for Dolby Digital Surround Audio 5.1
- Support for embedded text or image subtitles or external subtitle files (TTML or SRT format)
- Smart pre-selection of audio and subtitle languages, adapting to your preferences
- Customizable file name templates for titles, seasons, episodes etc. (Allows for easy integration with libraries like Plex, Kodi, JRiver, etc)
- Download speed control
- Removes ads when downloading from Amazon Prime, including from ‘Free with Ads’ content on Amazon IMDb TV
Upgrade to AnyStream Plus
To upgrade your AnyStream license to AnyStream Plus, please use the upgrade button within the AnyStream application.
The price for upgrading AnyStream to AnyStream Plus is 60 EUR, no matter if your license is a 1 year, 2 year, 3 year, or lifetime license.
A discount of 40% will be applied to AnyStream Plus upgrades if original AnyStream was purchased before Saturday, August 21, 2021 . This special upgrade discount is valid until Sunday, September 19, 2021