New anydvd and home movies

vbimport

I had a band dvd for my grandson that was done on cheap dvd so I was going to put it on TY dvd. I knew it did not have any copy protection so tried clonedvd and it stopped with VobSet 8 0 1 0 32 26 TCE. I then tried to rip it with anydvd but it also stopped. I took it to another computer that I had not updated anydvd or clonedvd in a while, and both clonedvd and anydvd would rip the dvd. It was not hard to figure out that clonedvd was internal I/O instead of windows file system. check the use file system instead of internal I/O and the latest clonedvd would also copy the dvd. I also found that I could copy it to the hardrive and clonedvd would also copy it without checking the use file system instead of internal I/O. People I am sure are going to try to rip unprotected disk with anydvd and run in to this problem since it seems to use the internal I/O instead of windows file system. It would be nice if anydvd and clonedvd would check to see if there was protection and if not use the windows file system instead of Internal I/O