New and have a question

vbimport

Salutations all!
I have been backing up my DVD’s with no problem until now. I also must admit that my search-fu is (apparently) very weak as I have not been able to find an answer to this problem.
I primarily use DVD-Shrink to backup, but I have run into a few titles that have the “InterActual” player bundled with them, and DVD_Shrink apparently does NOT like that. It gives an error right away.
Has anyone else ran into this(?), and if so can you give any advice? Any and all input is greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

what program are you using besides shrink

[quote=csellers43130;2071267]Salutations all!
I have been backing up my DVD’s with no problem until now. I also must admit that my search-fu is (apparently) very weak as I have not been able to find an answer to this problem.
I primarily use DVD-Shrink to backup, but I have run into a few titles that have the “InterActual” player bundled with them, and DVD_Shrink apparently does NOT like that. It gives an error right away.
Has anyone else ran into this(?), and if so can you give any advice? Any and all input is greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.[/quote]

Download DVDFab 5.0 Im sure you can find the link here. That will help back up most lionsgate and sony titles. which people seem to have the most problems with.

EDIT: here the link: http://www.dvdfab.com/download/DVDFab5028Beta_avangate-689.exe