New Alcohol 120%?

Please can you write be if there will be a new version of Alcohol ??? The last version was released about 2 weeks ago I think. Thx. :bow: :bow: :bow:

new version will come yesterday (no grammar error)

Originally posted by Riko
Please can you write be if there will be a new version of Alcohol ??? The last version was released about 2 weeks ago I think. Thx. :bow: :bow: :bow:

A new Alcohol version will be released soon. It will include a new cool feature, but I’m not authorized to tell. All I can tell is that it’s emulation related.

Just wait a few days.

Thx for answer. What does it mean soon a week a day???:bigsmile:

a retail and/or trial version ?

Maybe until the weekend, I can’t know for sure. Localized translations are being updated. I can’t tell you a date, sorry.

Will be available on both trial and retail. Of course, the retail will be only available to registered users.

I can confirm that a new version will be released on or around the 22/12/02 and that it encludes an option that alot of users will be happy with … just think of it as a christmas gift from Alcohol :slight_smile:

You can trust Ph0enix. You all gonna love the new version :slight_smile: (I already love it)

thats cool… :smiley:

you love it ? maybe some interesting words about the new alcohol ?!

maybe some interesting words about the new alcohol

Alcohol Leaves CloneCD On Hold Olli’s Loss !!

ALCOHOL

Originally posted by [KFG]
[B]thats cool… :smiley:

you love it ? maybe some interesting words about the new alcohol ?!
[/B]

Well, you’ve to wait to see with your own eyes :wink:

Originally posted by fawkes
[B]

Alcohol Leaves CloneCD On Hold Olli’s Loss !!

ALCOHOL [/B]

Great Post :cool:

I think at the start of the new year, first we have to find all the bugs!

vio_man you tease you, LOL… :wink:

Merry Christmas

Alcohol 1.3.6.1223 (released 2002-12-23)

New

1. Burn “RMPS” to recordable media.
    If you enable this option the CD will work only if you have Alcohol or another compatible emulation software installed and RMPS emulation active.

2. RMPS (Recordable Media Physical Signature) Emulation. This option allows a drive to automatically read the physical signature that “MAY” be stored on the recordable media by Alcohol during the burning process." If this option is turned off then you will notice “NEEDS EMULATION” label, in Explorer. This means that such a disc will not work without “RMPS” option on.

Added

1. Added Korean/Turkish support, and updated language files.
  2. Supports more devices, You can find more detailed information at www.alcohol-soft.com/devsupp

Fixed

1. Some minor bugs.
  2. The problem of in some cases the “DVD+R disc indentify error” with the SONY DRU-500A.

Download Available from the Alcohol Sales site www.alcohol-software.com

great stuff!

but what do you mean by “compatible emulation software”, will daemon tools or others be supporting RPMS

D-tools will most definatly be able to shortly, others you will just have to test but most will work