New 6700K Build

Ultimate RGB SkyLake Gaming Computer System Components:

LIAN LI PC-O7SX Black Side Panel: Tempered Glass Body Material: Aluminum ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII FORMULA LGA 1151 Intel Z170 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
Intel Core i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core 4.0 GHz LGA 1151 91W BX80662I76700K Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics …
G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600) Intel Z170 Platform
Memory Model F4-3200C16Q-32GTZB
Intel 750 Series 2.5" 1.2TB PCI-Express 3.0 x4 MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) SSDPE2MW012T4X1
2x EVGA GeForce GTX 980 04G-P4-2980-KR 4GB GAMING, Silent Cooling Graphics Card
1 x SAMSUNG 8X Slim Internal DVD Burner, OEM Package Without Software Black SATA Model SN-208BB
Silverstone Tek Strider Gold S Series 850W ATX12V/EPS12V 80+ Gold Full Modular PSU Power Supply ST85F-GS
BitFenix 6-pin Video Card Extension Cable - 45 cm - Black Sleeve
*** SPECIAL *** BitFenix Essentials Pro Pack - ATX 24pin, EPS 8pin, 2x PCI-E 6pin Cable Set - Black
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Water Cooling Components
EKWB EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 PWM High-Performance Water Cooling Pump
EK-RES X3 - Multiport Top - Black
All BitsPower Shinny Silver Fittings with T-Valve and Drain Port
Crystal Link Tubing
Black Ice Nemesis L-Series 360 Stealth Radiator
2 x Bitspower VG-980TIZEX Acrylic (Original Match Design) - Clear Model: BP-WBVGNGTX980TIZEXNPAC
EKWB EK-Supremacy EVO CPU Water Block (Nickel)

Special Lighting
Thermaltake Riing 12 RGB LED 120mm Adjustable Color Case Radiator Fan - Triple Pack CL-F042-PL12SW-B
CableMod WideBeam Magnetic LED Strip RGB Kit - 60cm / 30 LEDs

You must have the kid’s college loans paid off now…LOL

You will have some major bragging rights with this build…More than I could ever use but I would sure like to put this system together…that is going to be a blast…

Looks great, and those two 980s should have more than enough power for a long time.

It has feet for the case, but I can also hang it on the wall in front of my desk. The case actually comes with a harness for all the wiring, if I decide not to put the main wiring in the wall.

[QUOTE=~KIPPER~;2774903]You must have the kid’s college loans paid off now…LOL

You will have some major bragging rights with this build…More than I could ever use but I would sure like to put this system together…that is going to be a blast…[/QUOTE] Hey Kipper, you were always a better Modder and builder than me, you could put this together in a day. The only thing thats a bit harder are the bends in the hard acrylic tubing, The heat gun has to be on a certain temp so you dont have any brown burn on the tubing, I use a sleeve. Other than that the Bitspower fittings are a snap and you can use any color coolant you want. Here is a stock picture of the case you can it it much better here, this is from their webpage. Stock Image of the case standing

She is going to be sweet…Can hardly wait for some pics…

Excellent Build Aaln I am green with Envy:)

Are you gonna run the Myce database on this machine ?:bigsmile:
I think this beast could easily handle the load…:p:iagree:
Congrats with the new build,Alan! :clap:

[QUOTE=roadworker;2774949]Are you gonna run the Myce database on this machine ?:bigsmile:
I think this beast could easily handle the load…:p:iagree:
Congrats with the new build,Alan! :clap:[/QUOTE]

Thanks RW.:wink:

That’s a really nice build Alan. Very neat as well. :wink:

Let everything settle for a few days, then I hope you’re going to overclock it.
With that mobo, CPU, DRAM and cooling solution, it should overclock well.

[QUOTE=Dee;2774951]That’s a really nice build Alan. Very neat as well. :wink:

Let everything settle for a few days, then I hope you’re going to overclock it.
With that mobo, CPU, DRAM and cooling solution, it should overclock well.[/QUOTE]
Thanks Wendy. I was hoping you would like it.:flower:

Where are the 3dmark fire strike ultra scores.

I have started shopping for my new build. It will be a tad lower budget than yours, but not a bunch.

What are you running the cpu and memory at. Any oc"

[QUOTE=harley2ride;2775507]Where are the 3dmark fire strike ultra scores.

I have started shopping for my new build. It will be a tad lower budget than yours, but not a bunch.

What are you running the cpu and memory at. Any oc"[/QUOTE]

Everything is running at stock speeds right now, and its not slow at all. I put almost 4,000 into this rig. Wendy is going to help me with the overclock when i am ready.

Im buying mine in pieces as things are on really good sales. Im estimating around $1800.00 total (until I decide I want a 4k monitor…)