New 48125w

vbimport

I just purchased a new lite on 48x12x48x burner
neither nero nor easy CD Creator recognize it as a burner although both read from the drive with no difficulties
no software came with the burner and the firmware is version 1
i looked at both software websites and neither adaptec nor nero mentions this drive as supported....can you please help me?

Jon

you will need to use nero 5582 for the writer also you will need to download the latest update for ezcd 5 to get it to work even with the patch for ezcd5 it will only write at 40 speed

cheers  spike

spikethedug is correct…I had this problem with my new Lite-On 40x burner with WinOnCd 5.0 and 5.02 until I received some settings to hack the registry for it. Don’t worry…you won’t have to do this with Nero or Easy CD…just get the newer versions. If you use WinOnCD though you will either have to tweak the registry or point to the Driver library files… Also CloneCD should work fine too with your 48x. I would get the new 4.0.1.6 version though…it just came out.

Also CloneCD should work fine too with your 48x. I would get the new 4.0.1.6 version though…it just came out

Where is it available? I couldn’t locate it on their website.

Oz,

[B]CloneCD 4 Setup (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Dutch) for Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT 4, Windows 2000 and Windows XP.

Setup Version 4.0.1.3 (about 2267 KB)
Last updated: May 23, 2002
[/B]

This is what the page says. I had downloaded the file in any case. The version number is shown as 4.0.1.6 during the installation.

Thanks.

The page is right but you have some proxy server on your connection that have an old version of the page stored and that is what you se.

Yeah, just cleaned up the server cache and checked again.

You always seem to just beat me to the post. Are you abusing admin privileges? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah I made my computer intelligent and cdfreaks tells when there is a new post to reply to and then the computer automatically replies without me doing anything, that’s why I’m first.

In fact many of those named Administrators is in fact only Super moderators…VERY few have real admin rights…

and then the computer automatically replies without me doing anything, that’s why I’m first

Notification / alerts I understand. This I don’t believe!!!

You could have autoreply. But to have the right answer to even questions never asked before is impossible.

Conclusion: You’re just pulling my leg :slight_smile: :bigsmile:

You don’t belive me? :confused:

In fact I do not have any notification/alert functions either:cool:

Originally posted by OC-Freak
[B]

You don’t belive me? :confused:

In fact I do not have any notification/alert functions either:cool: [/B]

LMFAO at oc freaks smiley hehehe

pritty kewl :slight_smile:

Cute.

Abuse of admin rights again?