Never heard this before

Hi all
I just downloaded CloneDVD and AnyDVD for a 21 day trial. It seemed intuitive so I didn’t read the help. In Clone I selected the title and audio only of the latest Pirates movie and deselected all subtitles. It all went smoothly until I played the burnt disc and discovered that there is a female voice narrating the entire movie including the Disney logo! Apart from that the quality of the movie and audio seems good. What did I do wrong? :confused:

Sounds like you did a wrong choice of audio. What lists of choices did you have? If you can remember check the example: check english, then in subtitles make sure nothing is checked and redo your backup and see what happens. Should be okay, good Luck.

Thanks for your reply, I have attached a screenshot of the settings.

[QUOTE=Gazza52;1945366]Hi all
I just downloaded CloneDVD and AnyDVD for a 21 day trial. It seemed intuitive so I didn’t read the help. In Clone I selected the title and audio only of the latest Pirates movie and deselected all subtitles. It all went smoothly until I played the burnt disc and discovered that there is a female voice narrating the entire movie including the Disney logo! Apart from that the quality of the movie and audio seems good. What did I do wrong? :confused:[/QUOTE]

It look like your going from DVD9 to DVD5 format. Have you just tried to use CloneDVD as the compression your doing and leaving everything as is default checked?? You unchecking most if not all the boxes won’t improve better the end results for the video. As if your looking to do a exact copy of the DVD9 movie you will need to use DVD+R DL media to do this feature and CloneCD which will keep the layer break. But looks from what your saying you picked the part where the director or authors comments about the movie itself. So you will have to toss that disc out and start all over again.

[QUOTE=Gazza52;1945423]Thanks for your reply, I have attached a screenshot of the settings.[/QUOTE]

uncheck the “2 Channels” and then check the “6 Channels” that will cure your “narrating problem”.

Thanks hobo! That sorted the problem. :iagree:

You are welcome Gazza and happy burnings to you. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=coolcolors;1945473]You unchecking most if not all the boxes won’t improve better the end results for the video.[/QUOTE]
CloneDVD will remove the audio and subtitles and allow the free space created be used for the video. Quality can be improved then.