Networking xbox and pc.. im completely new to this

vbimport

can someone plz explain in detail how to attach my xbox to the comp and ftp my game ro wtv and how to burn it and what i have to do what programs to use… i asked how to burn games and they told me to ftp my game or somethin wit no detail… plz help i dont understand!! thx :wink:

can someone plz explain in detail how to attach my xbox to the comp and ftp my game ro wtv and how to burn it and what i have to do what programs to use… i asked how to burn games and they told me to ftp my game or somethin wit no detail… plz help i dont understand!! thx
No offence but, I dont think people who know xbox want to sit here and type a 10,000 word tutorial for you, we have told you in short what is required, and now the best thing you can do is go to www.xbox-scene.com and talk to the people who are absolute experts in the field, and who have endless tutorials on all things xbox. If you go to their forum do a search you will have more than you need.

well sorry if u dont wanna sit and give me a 10 000 word tutorial im just asking for help. and u coming back telling me the same thing u did in my other thread isnt gonna help either… i satetd i dont understand… so if u dont wanna just dont post anything dont have a fit… all i want to know is how to do it and as i said i cant find anything on xbox scene. so. anyone else besides pollushun becuz uve helped enough thanks

im just asking for help
And thats what you’ve been given. One thing I learnt 4 months ago when I knew nothing and set out on the exact same quest as you is; you’ve got to figure out a lot yourself, let google be your friend. No-one in the xbox realm will hold your hand, or hand out everything you need on a silver platter.
You need to spend some time over at www.xbox-scene.com as there is alot to learn.
And learn you must.

all i want to know is how to do it and as i said i cant find anything on xbox scene. so. anyone else besides pollushun becuz uve helped enough thanks
If you cant find anything on a site thats completely devoted to xbox modding, I dont think your ready.

Ok first of all its not that i cant find anything its that i dont understand it… i need to know i f someone can explain it. second of all stop being a smart ***. i said dont post anything else so i dont need u to state everything that happened in my thread im not mentally retarted. oh first u this and then u said this and there not gonna hold ur hand GO AWAY DONT U HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO THAN SIT AROUND SOMEONE THREAD AND POST BS WHEN THEY DIDNT ASK U!? NOW STOP POSTING ON MY THREAD… ANYONE HELPFUL WUD BE GOOD. AND NO THATS NOT U POLLUSHON… SO GO AWAY

plz anyone im not asking to “hold my hand” im just asking for a bit further explanation… anything would be nice… like just explaining what i need to buy$$$ plz.

wat do u wanna do? put games on hdd or burn them on a dvd … if ur gonna put on hdd, did u get a bigger one … there are good tutorials on xbox scene … u just need to ftp the game from xbox to pc … then u use Xiso or Qwix or somethin like that and make an Xiso then u just burn

I started out new and know where you are coming from but there is no need for you to act like this

I find this rude shouting like this. If you cant learn to use your caps key at the right time then xbox modding and networking may be to much for you. Caps is normally used at the begining of a sentence and etc.

Second you were asking for help in general. And did not say who you wanted it from. If you noticed I helped you before on a different subject.

You did not state who you wanted help from so telling pollushon you didnt ask him is rude. He has added more then his share of contributions around here and still helps people when they need help.

This is the first time I have seen your post and I would have help you but with an attitude like that I choose not to. If you would have followed some of the guides at xbox-scene(there are several) you should have been able to get alot of it. You may have gotten a better response if this was in the correct forum (console forum is the correct spot).

The only advice I will give you from here is to look here

[color=Black]Look back through some of the old post on the forum and see how many times the same old things get asked over and over. You will be able to find some answers there too. The reason I know this is because I have asked my self about networking the xbox and have recieved informative reply’s

You can look here too
[/color]

pollushun already provided you with a link that has tutorials for everything you need. xbox-scene has plenty of tutorials for networking your xbox.

THANK YOU! this is all i ask for… not any of u guys to stick ur nose in my business and by the way i know when o put a capitol on a sentence you know i passed grade 1… so thank u the person that understands thats all i asked for.

luk @ ur spllng and gramr and punchyouation. er u sure u pasd grade 1?

You’re rude. I hope no one else helps you until you get a better attitude. pollushon did nothing that should have offended you. Grow up.

This is explained in the tutorial that they have at xbox-scene, and as far as stinking our nose in your buisness you are the one that asked for help and then started flamming the people that help.

If the info you say that was a help what beecue said that shows you did not read everything because every guide over there states that you will need to do the same thing.

Next time you dont want people to stick their nose in your buisness why dont you say someones name to whom you are asking or send a pm

He help you in the last thread as well