NetSky-Q launches attacks on KaZaA, eDonkey and eMule

I just posted the article NetSky-Q launches attacks on KaZaA, eDonkey and eMule.

When the first variants of the NetSky virus were released, the main aim
of the virus was to remove the Blaster virus (if present) and several other
viruses as well as rely on E-mail to…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/8105-NetSky-Q-launches-attacks-on-KaZaA-eDonkey-and-eMule.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/8105-NetSky-Q-launches-attacks-on-KaZaA-eDonkey-and-eMule.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Good, get rid of those sickles. Warez and Pirates sucks!!

Agree with you, masterbw, none of us that visit this site use those evil file sharing services or pirated sotware. They should all be in jail.(By the way, masterbw, that crack you sent me didn’t work quite right)

LOL!

“I am sure the RIAA and MPAA are quite happy to see how this virus performs.” - I’m sure the RIAA and MPAA were behind the virus… Noooo, far be it for me to suggest they might have paid some spotty kid in some garbage filled stinking backroom to distribute such a viral payload… …and will they sell any more movies, CDs or software? Nooooo, it just won’t be bought, and it won’t be copied, hacked or cracked, that’s all.

When will this foolishness stop? Everyweek on CDF, there’s some article about some legal battle, some virus or some Swedish goofball scientist/psychologist attacking P2P. I don’t let myself get worked up over this because I know that whatever happens there will always be a tool out there that will let me download whatever I want when I want. The only way to fully kill P2P is to ban Internet usage, and I can’t see that happening. Childish attacks on websites won’t do crap but cause some minor inconvenience.

>…and will they sell any more movies, CDs >or software? Nooooo, it just won’t be >bought, and it won’t be copied, hacked or >cracked, that’s all. Exactly! They know this fact, but still they want to stop piracy, just because thsee people are SICK!

We’ll see about that. I hope every P2P user is penetrated in federal prison but thats just me. /MLS