Netintelligence

vbimport

does anyone have a way of deleting netintelligence from a laptop using windows 7 ?
i need passwords & activation key/codes but i got the laptop re-conditioned & there is no way of getting the codes/passwords.
any help would be appreciated.
:mad:

[QUOTE=justbanksy;2617101]does anyone have a way of deleting netintelligence from a laptop using windows 7 ?
i need passwords & activation key/codes but i got the laptop re-conditioned & there is no way of getting the codes/passwords.
any help would be appreciated.
:mad:[/QUOTE]

We here don’t give passwords or activation keys/codes. This is not the place to ask such things. Help we can give help but not keys or registration those are propriety software and you need to contact the software company directly for that help. Or go back to whom re-conditioned your laptop and tell them to remove it…

coolcolors - read the post - i didn`t ask for any passwords/codes - i was explaining my situation !
if you cant help then fair enough…

You need to contact Netintelligence to get the password etc. (see here for details).

If you are legitimately entitled to this they will give you all the details you need.

Once you have this you can remove the software using the [I]Uninstall a program[/I] feature in the Windows 7 Control Panel.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=justbanksy;2617142]coolcolors - read the post - i didn`t ask for any passwords/codes - i was explaining my situation !
if you cant help then fair enough…[/QUOTE]

Sorry to say but it says it in black and white written by your own hands… reread your posting if you not sure what you wrote…There is no mistaking what was posted…

i need passwords & activation key/codes

[QUOTE=Wombler;2617158]You need to contact Netintelligence to get the password etc. (see here for details).

If you are legitimately entitled to this they will give you all the details you need.

Once you have this you can remove the software using the [I]Uninstall a program[/I] feature in the Windows 7 Control Panel.

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

i`m not legitimately entitled to this because it was on the laptop already…BUT i dont want it - i want shut of it…

[QUOTE=justbanksy;2617178]i`m not legitimately entitled to this because it was on the laptop already…BUT i dont want it - i want shut of it…[/QUOTE]

Contact Netintelligence to explain the situation and tell them who you acquired the laptop from.

If you’ve acquired the laptop legitimately then you’re legitimately entitled to be able uninstall this which is what I meant by that phrase earlier.

[B]Wombler[/B]

How about formatting your HD and doing a full, clean reinstallation? Since you just had your laptop reconditioned, that might not be a bad idea, since it’d now be all squeaky-clean.

[QUOTE=J.L.Miller;2617200]How about formatting your HD and doing a full, clean reinstallation? Since you just had your laptop reconditioned, that might not be a bad idea, since it’d now be all squeaky-clean.[/QUOTE]

That would work if the OP has the W7 O/S but if they don’t well they will have to spend a plenty to buy the O/S as well. But from their discussion they don’t seem to indicate they have their own O/S to reinstall on the laptop beyond what was installed on the re-conditioned laptop. That would be the route to go but no O/S and the laptop becomes a paper weight nothing more.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2617231]That would work if the OP has the W7 O/S but if they don’t well they will have to spend a plenty to buy the O/S as well. But from their discussion they don’t seem to indicate they have their own O/S to reinstall on the laptop beyond what was installed on the re-conditioned laptop. That would be the route to go but no O/S and the laptop becomes a paper weight nothing more.[/QUOTE]

Presumably, the installed OS is legit, so take the explicitly straight-and-narrow route by calling Microsoft to find the installation key. Or use one of the several open-source utilities to extract the key from the existing installation.

On the other hand, if the installed OS [I]isn’t[/I] legit, then either be an upstanding citizen and purchase a license, or use one of the “alternative” installation and activation methods that I’ve heard about (but, of course, would not ever personally exploit).

[QUOTE=J.L.Miller;2617318]Presumably, the installed OS is legit, so take the explicitly straight-and-narrow route by calling Microsoft to find the installation key. Or use one of the several open-source utilities to extract the key from the existing installation.[/QUOTE]

Beyond whom own the O/S license. They the OP will need to take it back to the place they bought the re-conditioned laptop or contact the software manufacture as posted by the MOD and request help of removing the software in question at either location. Those are the OP options as of now and what they decide to do is their own choice.

[QUOTE=J.L.Miller;2617318]On the other hand, if the installed OS [I]isn’t[/I] legit, then either be an upstanding citizen and purchase a license, or use one of the “alternative” installation and activation methods that I’ve heard about (but, of course, would not ever personally exploit).[/QUOTE]

They why even talk about it??? Makes one think otherwise…There is only one way and that is the Microsoft activation.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2617176]Sorry to say but it says it in black and white written by your own hands… reread your posting if you not sure what you wrote…There is no mistaking what was posted…[/QUOTE]

Quote:i need passwords & activation key/codes

mmmmmmmmmm, coolcolors youve only quoted half a sentence. the FULL sentence was : " i need passwords & activation key/codes but i got the laptop re-conditioned & there is no way of getting the codes/passwords." that sentence contains no evidence of me "asking" for any codes/passwords. but enough of this tittle-tattle & thanks for the continued support from you & your co-members. ill post again when i get somewhere.
by the way, i don`t have the disc for windows 7 - i purchased the laptop already reconditioned with windows 7 already installed.

by the way, i don`t have the disc for windows 7 - i purchased the laptop already reconditioned with windows 7 already installed.

I presume you have a sticker with the key on it though. If not, there are several ways to read the key of an installed Windows (Google that). Here: http://forum.notebookreview.com/windows-os-software/428068-legal-windows-7-download-links-just-like-vista-before.html will tell you where to get a legal Win 7 disk.

One of the several product key revealers out there (and the one that I use) was developed and is maintained by Nir Sofer. You can get it at:

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/product_cd_key_viewer.html

While you’re at it, have a look-see at all the other utilities he offers. I don’t know when he has time to sleep.