Netflix rentals

vbimport

Do you use Netflix to rent dvds? do you think it’s worth it?
how many a month do you rent personally?

is there anything that is better out there?

Thanks!!

[QUOTE=shesaidshehad1;2524087]Do you use Netflix to rent dvds? do you think it’s worth it?
how many a month do you rent personally?

is there anything that is better out there?

Thanks!![/QUOTE]

Are you trying to ask a poll or survery of users’ experiences?

I don’t rent dvds from Netflix, even if I use Netflix service a lot, since it’s a streaming online movie service and it streams live movies, I use a screen recorder software to capture and record Netflix movies. [I](The rest of this post has been edited out)[/I]

@Renes
Copying movies that you have rented cannot be discussed on these forums, no matter the format in which they are delivered. When you rent a movie, you are granted the right to view the movie, but not to make a permanent copy of it.

Please review the rules of the forum concerning copyright protected material before posting again.

I’m a little late posting on this but yes I use Netflix and I also rent movies from
Redbox too. I use Netflix mostly to see the older classics that you can not get from
any place else like Redbox and for watching the streaming movies on-line I average
around 10 - 12 movies per month in the mail from Netflix.

What I usually do when renting new releases/newer movies from Redbox is watch
it and if I like it then I go out to Walmart and buy a copy to add to my collection.
I see no use paying $20 or so for the movie to just get home and watch it and find
out it isn’t worth watching when I can find that out for a dollar at Redbox. :wink: