Netflix popups

vbimport

Has anyone noticed how those annoying Netflix popups get through almost any popup blocker? It’s like a hack, they even get through firefox…

Just curious. Where do these popups occur, which sites? I’ve never seen one.

[QUOTE=superalpacaman;2456325]Has anyone noticed how those annoying Netflix popups get through almost [U]any[/U] popup blocker? It’s like a hack, they even get through firefox…[/QUOTE]
They wont get through the Kaspersky Banner Blocker.:smiley:

That’s odd I don’t get any netflix pop that I recall? I use the spybot search and distroy program that edits my hosts file so that might be why I don’t get it but I don’t recall getting popups from netflix though. Are you sure it is a legit netflix popup? Did you contact netflix about this happening and see what their response is?

They really pop up on any site.

[QUOTE=Whappo;2456367]Just curious. Where do these popups occur, which sites? I’ve never seen one.[/QUOTE]

I’ve never seen one either. Perhaps I’m not going to the sites where they pop up, or my blocker is really doing its job well.

[QUOTE=superalpacaman;2456946]They really pop up on any site.[/QUOTE]

huh?? I don’t get what your trying to say is this about netflix or other sites?? How about you give us a screen shot so we can see what it says??

Well, I haven’t gotten one in a while:o, but the second I get a pop up I’ll post it.

[QUOTE=disk n00b;2457212]tvguide.com[/QUOTE]

I just tried tvguide.com. I use Opera as my browser and see no popups anywhere. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Whappo;2457472]I just tried tvguide.com. I use Opera as my browser and see no popups anywhere. :slight_smile: :)[/QUOTE]
Same for me, but using Firefox. I spent about 15 minutes there looking around but never saw any popups.

I just got a screen shot of one!:wink: Wait… how do you post images directly from your computer?:o

Uhh… I’ll just put a link to the popup. (PS: The latest one I’ve gotten is from dilbert.com.) Link to popup: http://cdn.optmd.com/V2/62427/161068/index.html?g=AQADDc0=&r=dilbert.com/ Success!:bigsmile:

I get one every time on TV guide. I have set my preferences and use it a few times a day. When I click any program… netflix…