NeroVision problem having space to burn DVD

I have been having a problem burning DVDs in NeroVision. Whenever I try to burn this message comes up:

Not enough space for temporary files in specified folder C:\DOCUME~1\SONY46~1\LOCALS~1\Temp. There are 4405 MB available, but the recording process will need approximately 4569 MB.

I have gone to the specified folder and cleared it out to make room, but I still get the same message. I have tried to write it to the hard disk but I always get the same message and am unable to complete the process. If anyone knows what I may be able to do to successfuly burn this DVD, please let me know.

Hi and welcome to CDF.

You’ll need a minimum of 10gb free space available on you HDD to be able to do this conversion with NeroVision.

[QUOTE=hb_filmstar;1504192]I have been having a problem burning DVDs in NeroVision. Whenever I try to burn this message comes up:

Not enough space for temporary files in specified folder C:\DOCUME~1\SONY46~1\LOCALS~1\Temp. There are 4405 MB available, but the recording process will need approximately 4569 MB.

I have gone to the specified folder and cleared it out to make room, but I still get the same message. I have tried to write it to the hard disk but I always get the same message and am unable to complete the process. If anyone knows what I may be able to do to successfuly burn this DVD, please let me know.[/QUOTE]

Hi make sure you have enough free space in your computer hard drive. it must be more than that of the project you are trying to Burn for example if you are burning file that are 4GB, you should make sure that you have more than 4GB of free hard drive space.
if you are using Nero 9, launch Nero let say Nerovision for creating DVDs then check bellow where you will find “[U][B]more”[/B][/U] click on this option and take configure, select [B][U]“folder[/U][/B]” then creat a folder on your desktop for example then select that folder you just created as the Temp folder then you will get your work done.

[QUOTE=hb_filmstar;1504192]I have been having a problem burning DVDs in NeroVision. Whenever I try to burn this message comes up:

I have gone to the specified folder and cleared it out to make room, but I still get the same message. I have tried to write it to the hard disk but I always get the same message and am unable to complete the process. If anyone knows what I may be able to do to successfuly burn this DVD, please let me know.[/QUOTE]

as i said in my last post create enough free space on you computer hard drive. this free space should be more than the size of the project you are trying to burn. it need temporal space on your hard drive. you can also create your own folder on the desktop and use it as a temp folder, and u will get you work done. write me if u need more.
ambechi28@yahoo.com