NeroVision Express trouble

vbimport

hi all,
i’m having a problem with NeroVision Express. Everytime I try to create a DVD that can be played in a DVD player, it creates a DVD-ROM that doesn’t play on anything. I’ve had this problem for a while, and have used too many DVDs with no result.

Can someone help?

Cheers,
EvilJester

thanks

List a step by step walk through of what you are doing, in as much detail as you can. This will help us know what you could be possibly doing wrong, or if it’s just Nero’s fault.

What DVD’s are you using? What type of formats are the video files you are using in this project?

I’m using DVD+R discs and the files are basic *.avi formats.

When I start to create the disc, I open NeroVision Express, select the media that I want to put onto the disc, create a menu (add background image, audio file etc.) then I create the disc. The burning of the disc is fine. It actually burns it, but when it is complete, and I try to play it, it comes up as a DVD-ROM disc, and won’t play on anything that I have.

Any help will be muchly appreciated.

Cheers,
EvilJester

[quote=neotype;2117613]List a step by step walk through of what you are doing, in as much detail as you can. This will help us know what you could be possibly doing wrong, or if it’s just Nero’s fault.

What DVD’s are you using? What type of formats are the video files you are using in this project?[/quote]

I’m using DVD+R discs and the files are basic *.avi formats.

When I start to create the disc, I open NeroVision Express, select the media that I want to put onto the disc, create a menu (add background image, audio file etc.) then I create the disc. The burning of the disc is fine. It actually burns it, but when it is complete, and I try to play it, it comes up as a DVD-ROM disc, and won’t play on anything that I have.

Any help will be muchly appreciated.

Cheers,
EvilJester

Hi EvilJester:

A few things - When you want to have your post appear at the top, many members use a word like “bump” as their message.

Does the disc play on your computer (if it plays on your computer but not a stand-alone, it is probably media and/or you have a finicky player)?
What media are you using and burning speed?
Can you burn the project again and post the Nero log?

Other members may have additional questions or ideas.