Nerocmd references

Greetings!!!
I was interested with the utility nerocmd. It would be desirable to learn about it more. But I can not find a good guides in any way, who can knows the necessary references.
Please?

There are both user and developer reference manuals in PDF form in the NeroSDK in the following path: NeroCmd\Doc. Also, the NeroSDK gives you the full source code to NeroCMD for you to study and modify according to your personal requirements.

Ya hey alexp) I installed the NeroSDK on my system and I’m a newbie (<<<<Very) but you are talking bout the code i have it in directory>>
C:\Program Files\ahead\NeroSDK-1.05\NeroCmd) Now need to know what 2 do with NeroCmd.exe and get it working with it can you guide me in a direction and thanks for your time :confused: .

and where I can take it, can’t download ftp://ftp6.nero.com/NeroSDK-v1.05.zip ???

Now need to know what 2 do with NeroCmd.exe and get it working with it can you guide me in a direction and thanks for your time
Sorry, I might only help you if you got a specific request. Otherwise, you must learn yourself as explaining “what 2 do” with NeroCMD would take a lot of time. Generally speaking, you can do almost as many things as the big app, only though the command line.

You have got manuals, the source code and this forum. Many specific questions have already been answered in the forum, so search is your friend. You can also just type nerocmd at command line and it will print very extensive usage instructions.

and where I can take it, can’t download ftp://ftp6.nero.com/NeroSDK-v1.05.zip ???
The server is probably busy, so retry until you succeed. I have just tried the link and got the file, so it’s there. You just need to be patient.

Thencs a lot for reply!
I do it!!!
End have next questins:
Can I use NeroAPI with Builder6 C++?
If it’s possible, how can I add it’s librerys to my project? Is same guide on this theme?

Yes, you should be able to use NeroAPI within Borland C++ Builder projects. Make sure to link to NeroAPIGlueBCPPB.lib.

What else I mast add to the prpject?
If it’s don’t very dificalt send me ease example please for Builder.
Where many examples and docs for VS, but I findn’t it’s for Builder.

Sorry, you have to work it out on your own. I have nothing ready for C++ Builder.

Generally, to make a NeroAPI application you must #include NeroAPIGlue.h and link to the NeroAPIGlueBCPPB.lib.