Nero8 Refund!

vbimport

Has anyone had any luck in getting a REFUND from NERO? for a NERO 8 Upgrade and holding them to their published “warranty”.

“Nero warrants that for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of receipt, the Software will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying documentation. Any implied warranties on the Software are limited to 90 days or the shortest period permitted by applicable law, whichever is greater. Nero’s entire liability and your exclusive remedy for a breach of this warranty shall be, at Nero’s sole option, either (a) return of the price paid or (b) repair or replacement of the Software that does not meet Nero’s limited warranty and that is returned to Nero with a copy of your receipt. If failure of the Software is the result of accident, abuse, or misapplication, this limited warranty shall be void. Any replacement Software will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or 30 days, whichever is longer. NERO MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THIS LICENSE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.”

----> The software DID NOT perform according to the documentation and in fact caused severe errors under XP Pro rendering my system sluggish and unstable. From the System Report I previously sent you there is no doubt that my system not only meets the minimum requirements but far exceeds the software’s requirements.

The SERIOUS ERROR is and it ONLY appeared AFTER a fresh install of Nero8

Source: PlugPlayManager
Event ID: 257
Timed out sending notification of target device change to window of
"WndClass_CWinDrivesNotifyerHelperWindow"

just google

nero8 “WndClass_CWinDrivesNotifyerHelperWindow”

I have no such problems and I am using XP Pro but good luck getting a refund from Ahead. I believe they have an EULA that protects them from any refunds after giving a 30 day free trial. Have you tried the Nero Clean Tool for Nero 8. Nice rig by the way.:iagree: