Nero7 essentials

vbimport

i bought nero 7 essentials when i bought my computer i have been having trouble with the computer &it cant find nero 7 when i want to use it i have tried to uninstall it but it wont let me i have also tried to re-install it & it still doesnt let me what is the solution ?:frowning:

Normally you can go to the Control Panel and click on Add/Remove Programs (in Windows XP), or Programs and Features (in Vista or Win7) to remove a program from the computer.

If you do this process, do you get an error message of any type? If so, please let us know what it says.

You can try booting into Safe Mode (press F8 when you start up the machine), and log in as Administrator. You should be able to uninstall the program at that point by going to Control Panel and using Add/Remove Programs or Programs and Features, depending on which Windows operating system you are using.

Once you have the program removed from the system, you should use the Nero Clean tool for Nero 7 before trying to reinstall the program. You can download the tool here: http://www.nero.com/enu/support-nero7-tools-utilities.html