Nero7 AV Sync Probs

vbimport

I’ve been using Nero 7 Ultra to burn my home movie footage. I edited the footage using Womble’s Mpeg Wizard and I did one dvd perfectly ok, there were no AV Sync problems. I’ve spent over a month and I”ve lost count on blank dvds trying to get the 2nd dvd of the rest of the footage, no joy. I’m now using dvd+rw discs. After Title 1 and at the start of Title 2 the sync goes slightly out and stays that way to the end through Titles 3 and 4. The AV sync is perfectly good for Title 1. I want to use Nero 7 for the 2nd dvd so that I can use the same menu page What can I do or what am I doing wrong?

What was the source of your video? Have you tried playing it on your pc, to see if it was in sync before you started? Was it in sync after editing with womble, and before burning?

Not sure of what the source is, if you advise I can find out. THe video was in perfecft sync before editing with Womble and after editing with Womble. THe video was also in perfect sync with Nero prior to burning when I previewed what I was about to burn. So I am at a total loss. I have tried other video and it’s the same story and so I feel that it goes out of sync at the start of Title 2 because of a settings problem.??

If the video was in sync prior to burning it, then it is likely due to either the software or media you are burning. Try changing both (one at a time), and see which works…

After Title 1 and at the start of Title 2 the sync goes slightly out and stays that way to the end through Titles 3 and 4.

How did you get the 4 titles? Did you ‘add’ them separately?