NERO6 MP3-wave files

Can anyone tell me if you can use nero 6 to convert mp3’s files to wave files and burn then so that it will play in an ordinary cd player? At one time I remember with ezcd creator that you were able to convert mp3 files to wave files and visa virsa and burn them. I have 2 mp3 files I would like to burn to a cd so I can play it in an ordinary cd player. Any assistance would be grateful.

Read this tutorial. :slight_smile:

Regards,

ET

Originally posted by cliveyow
Can anyone tell me if you can use nero 6 to convert mp3’s files to wave files and burn then so that it will play in an ordinary cd player?

Thanks eltranquil. Never even knew there was a box called extras.
Ezcd creator has a box to convert the files from mp3 to wave files but I have not used it in two years. I did find a piece of software called mp3cdconverter before I got your reply. I will now have to give that a try.

I did find a piece of software called mp3cdconverter before I got your reply.
I will now have to give that a try.
There are free, simple and great applications called [COLOR=blue]CDex & dBpowerAMP Music Converter

Give 'em a try as well. :wink: [/COLOR]

Can anyone tell me if you can use nero 6 to convert mp3’s files to wave files and burn then so that it will play in an ordinary cd player?

\

No need to convert the mp3’s first with the “extra’s” menu if i am correct.
Just use audio cd and select the mp3’s in the right window, then pull them in the left window and press burn

Originally posted by damiandimitri
No need to convert the mp3’s first with the “extra’s” menu if i am correct.

Right! :slight_smile:

A remark for cliveyow:

If you want to burn mp3 taken from a “live” CD, there is a chance that you will find some tedious small “gaps” between the tracks in the burnt CD. This is becouse Nero doesn’t handle very well MP3s for continuous music… e.g. Feurio! is much better in that case.

See also this thread (Post 2, Minix’s answer).

Regards,

ET

Originally posted by eltranquil

If you want to burn mp3 taken from a “live” CD

I would like to burn to a cd so I can play it in an ordinary cd player.

damiandimitri, you mentioned no need to convert the mp3’s first with the “extra’s” menu if i am correct.
Just use audio cd and select the mp3’s in the right window, then pull them in the left window and press burn
I have opened nerostard went to audio cd and did not find anywhere to select mp3’s in the right window.
I did use mp3cdconverter and it worked very well as it changes the mp3 to wave files on the fly, and closes the cd, disk at once. It does not make wave files and then you have to burn them.

cliveyow;

when you don’t see a tool create wave files it is called “on the fly” encoding. It is a faster way, but it doesn’t show you when there is something wrong with the mp3’s. WHen it can detect there is somethign wrong with the mp3, the burning will stop and you loose a cd-r.
I don’t think it will happen a lott but it is possible.

Back to NEro;

WHen you use NEROSTARTsmart you will have to use ADD and look for the mp3’s. Like in the picture.