Nero Xpress 3 problem

Hi Folks, I was wondering if someone could help me??? I’m new to this burning game and I’m having a problem with Nero Xpress 3. I have edited some footage from my video camera, which comes to just under 2 hours long with fades etc… I also have a picture slide show with music and two menus. When I set the quality to long play all of it fits onto one DVD disc, however when I burn it I get an error every time right at the end saying “you exceeded the VOBU’s”. I have also tried just a dvd slide show, and I got the error “could not finalise” and also tried a VCD slide show on a different burner and it also didn’t work!

I’ve come this far and dont want to give up, so if anyone could help, it would be very much appreciated.

:bow:

It seems you are burning a complex and voluminous disc, where the allowed number of VOBUs has been exceeded. Anyway the error message should come before burning starts therefore to get a hint of the reason the NeroVisionLog.txt file is needed. It is created in the Windows ‘Application Data’ folder of current user (e.g. “C:\Documents and Settings<username>\Application Data\Ahead\NeroVision”). Please save the file immediatelly after burning and before new project is created else it will be overwritten.