NERO Vision preview-no audio

I’m using NERO Vision to make a DVD. When I imported the 5 AVI files to make the DVD, I get no audio that was part of the original video, in the NERO preview window. I did get music that I added to one of the movie files before saving as an AVI. I used Pinnacle to make the AVI movie.

I did this last year and it worked fine. Everything is the same: same computer, same camcorder, same Pinnacle program.

HELP!

[QUOTE=Movie Queen;2311725]I’m using NERO Vision to make a DVD. When I imported the 5 AVI files to make the DVD, I get no audio that was part of the original video, in the NERO preview window. I did get music that I added to one of the movie files before saving as an AVI. I used Pinnacle to make the AVI movie.

I did this last year and it worked fine. Everything is the same: same computer, same camcorder, same Pinnacle program.

HELP![/QUOTE] I would first try and play the AVI files through Windows Media player to make sure the problem is with Nero and not the files themselves. If the AVI files play with sound, I would try to burn a practice disc to make sure the problem is just with the preview.

Good point! When I play through Media Player, there is no audio.

Grrrr! Any more suggestion?

I worked with a Pinnacle agent and found that it was ‘Pilot Error’.

[QUOTE=Movie Queen;2311845]I worked with a Pinnacle agent and found that it was ‘Pilot Error’.[/QUOTE]Well at least we identified the problem :doh: Better luck next time…