Nero Vision DVD chapter problems

Using Nero Vision (Nero 9) when I burn a DVD with fifteen separate music tracks copied from VHS tapes I end up with either:

(A) a DVD on which I have to select every track(chapter) individually & play them one at a time. i.e. they won’t play automatically.

Or (B) a DVD movie where all tracks are joined but I can’t select individual items or skip to the next one.

Can someone advise me exactly what steps are needed to make a DVD where these tracks will all play automatically, like a move, but one where I can skip forward to the next track, or select particular ones?:sad:

“music tracks” are not suitable for a DVD because there is no such dvd format …

What exactly you are trying to do?

When I said “music tracks” they are actually videos of musical performances. With Nero Vision I have now discovered how make a video which plays all 15 tracks (chapters) like a movie but the DVD player won’t allow me to jump to the next chapter. I need to be able to do this.

With Nero Vision I have now discovered how make a video which plays all 15 tracks (chapters)

So you have [B]set[/B] (Create Chapters) a chapter for each vid? On the menu page when you choose ’ Title and Chapter menus’ you see all the chapters listed?

Only six of the chapters can be seen at a time in the window on the left - but I can scroll thru them all. I was going to insert a screen print of what i see but don’t know how to do it - when asked enter the URL of your image.

Nero Vision is a very versatile program. You have many choices on page layout/buttons text etc. and how the chapters play. Read some guides.