Nero Vision - Back To Menu?

I found Nero Vision to be quick and easy to navigate and create home movies, with transition effects, sound effects, etc.
Only one thing I either don’t know how to do or there’s no option…is:
…Say I have 3 family events - I can get 3 buttons on the main menu for each video… BUT how do you make it that when each video plays it goes back to the menu rather then automatically continuing to the next video?

Any help most appreciated please?

If you want to have the video play right through, you have to select the "Automation"
function in the “Edit Menu” window.
If you have 3 separate video files on the disc, you set the one you want to start automatically after a specified delay and when you play the disc it will automatically play everything on the disc without stopping.

UMISUS, I found this on another website from another poster. This is the answer to your question.

Sample Demo

Just a small sample of how to create a multiple show menu using Nero, were one can choose a show and have it return to the menu each time the show ends. With the option of viewing another show listed on the menu.
As a new user of Nero and creating Menu DVD’s I thought others may find it helpful.

Open Picture To EXE

** Choose – File – New – Name it Project 1 - (Add 3 images) – click Vidio (lower toolbar) - check (DVD – Video Disc) – set for NTSC or PAL – Check Interlaced Video (default, recommended) – Click (Create AVI) – Name File & save to Folder of your choice – click SAVE - click (-) in box on screen to minimize PTE. (Leaving PTE open)

Start another application of PTE. (We are repeating the above with a different project name)

** Choose – File – New – Name it Project 2 - (Add 3 images) – click Vidio (lower toolbar - check (DVD – Video Disc) – set for NTSC or PAL – Check Interlaced Video (default, recommended) – Click (Create AVI) – Name File & save to Folder of your choice – click SAVE – click (-) in box on screen to minimize PTE. (Leaving PTE open)

** These temp .AVI files will automatically be deleted when done burning/writing.

Open Nero Vision - click - MAKE DVD then click - DVD VIDEO

CONTENT SCREEN:
Click - Add video files (select both files (temp .avi) created with PTE in folder were you saved them to)
Click Next

SELECT MENU SCREEN:
AT THIS POINT – click – “More” - Bottom left - opens a drop down box - see image below - (In section - Start Playback with – choose – “Menu”) also (In section When Finished Playing A Title – choose – “Jump to Main Menu”)

Image added Dec 24
)[attachmentid=58]

Click – “More” - to close.
** At this point - you can leave as DEFAULT for now.

(This is the screen were you can choose settings - Background – Fonts – Buttons – Layout - etc. by clicking on the default Menu – left side of screen - later)
Click Next

PREVIEW SCREEN:
This is the Remote Preview Screen - use the remote to check shows.
Click Next

BURN OPTIONS SCREEN:
Choose - Write to Hard Disk Folder (Hard Drive) - (for test) - (choose / create a new folder to write files to) - Click at bottom – “Write”

Very good demonstration by BONJOP :iagree: